Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rectal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
41 - 60 (of 70) questions
occasionally when i use the bathroom i have pus in my rectum. what could cause this?
Good day!A year after my surgery and the doctors removed most of my intestine because I was diagnosed with colon cancer I had felt this s...
For the past three days, I've had a very intense amount of blood in my stool. It's almost diarrhea-like, but still holding some shape, an...
OK here is the thing. For about 17 years I have struggled with rectal itching. I am talking about itching and lots of bleeding. Trust me ...
I have been findng blood on my toilet paper when i wipe. also, i have been having a hard time have afull bowel movement. it will start bu...
I am a 32 year old woman who has had one childbirth (vaginal delivery) 3.5 years ago. For around a week my rectum has been mildly-moderat...
Hi, I'm 19 years old and for about a year now, I have been having trouble going number 2. I can go 1-2 weeks without a bowel movement and...
My three year old son has been having bloody stools, but today it was a lot. His stool is a light yellowish brown and soft, but has red b...
.Hello, I am (at least I think so) an otherwise healthy 39-year old Caucasian male…For the last year or so I have been experiencing a rat...
i went to the doctors a month and half a go because i was noticing blood in the toilet and on the tissue paper when i passed a stool. he ...
I have been having blood in my stool for about 3 months. It started when I began my new job. I had a very easy desk job before, and my on...
suddenly today i found a little ball outside my anus no blood only a little itching no diarrea and no, no pain and no other symptoms At w...
Hey all, I have had rectal bleeding for well over a year. Went to the doctor, did a rectal exam and they found nothing positive for bl...
Hello, I have been having another bout of rectal bleeding. I am 34 and quite active in sports, dont smoke and have otherwise no health p...
For the past several weeks, I've been having pressure/discomfort in my anal/rectal area. I have regular bowel movements, and I'm not cons...
Hi all, i dont know if this is the right community to post this to. I have had anal cuts for as long as i can remember usually on the top...
what would cause blood in stool
for quite a few years my husband has had bleeding when he passes stools. He says it's just piles and nothing to worrie about but I feel i...
I notice a little blood in my stool on 4 occasions over the last 3 years. A week ago I noticed a bit more. But it went a way and a mont...
If anyone is interested I'm doing a study on regular drinking vs. occasional drinking. I would just need any responses to include age, ge...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.