Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rectal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE RECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Colorectal and Rectal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 70) questions
I had a PET scan done in 4/08 as a result of a hospitalization for swollen lymph nodes in the chest and armpits. The PET scan show a hot ...
hello, i have a question about bleeding from my rectum while having a bowel movement...there is no blood in my stool, but it is in the to...
My husband had colon/rectal suurgery Sept. 2008. He had illestomy two weeks later after running high fever (he developed leak where colo...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.