Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
7 - 12 (of 369) questions
I and my girlfriend is in relationship with past four years and i am still confused whether i made a good choice or a great choice..?? ac...
Ive been married for 11yrs we have 3 children. My husband has cheated on me at least 3 times And i havent been happy but ive dealt with ...
I am looking for a place to air my sadness. Find people to talk to.... Get things off my chest before I explode!!! Any ideas?
Hi I am a 30 year old woman who has had anxiety , worse in previous years, for the past 6 years. I had generalized anxiety over many issu...
I really don't know what to do at this point and could use some advice. I'm divorced with 2 older teens and my girlfriend is divorced tw...
Iam 22yrs old and got married a yr ago I'm now 23 wks pregnant. My husband and I have had problems with him talking to other women since ...
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child