Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
Dear Doctor, I posted in the community forum about a despicable thing I did – cheating on my girlfriend (no intercourse, but still). I...
Me and my husband are from different religious backgrounds. He’s muslim and I am Sikh. I am 19 weeks pregnant with our first one and we’v...
As true love? If so, I want to know what percentage is required of each partner equaling up to 100% in a True Love relationship. Please ...
I posted here before and thought the advice was great. My overall problem is that I have an overall feeling of unworthiness. I grew up...
I am a 33 yo divorced F. I have a 6 yo from my 1st marriage and a 1 yo from my current relationship that I have been in for almost 4 ys. ...
Hello, I have written on this board, and have gotten great advice that has REALLY helped my relationship. However, I do have another BIG ...
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.