Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
61 - 80 (of 5835) questions
I have tonsillitis and a very persistent cough. My doctor gave me clarithromycin and since taking it my chest has become very congested. ...
Hi I am 49 year old female. Recently has bronchitis on 4/22/2014. After 2 weeks of antibiotics treatment I felt better. But then on 5/...
For about one year my doc has been following lung nodules in my lungs. Latest cat scan shows. There is a stable 5mm ground glass nodule...
I am having trouble getting my breath, the doctors think i am having panic attacks, they said my heart and lungs are good, the feeling i ...
I've been having shortness of breath at rest for over a year now. It is every day and causes me to yawn and sigh all the time. I can st...
Hi. I just received my chest xray report stating infiltrate LUZ. I had coughs from mid of March till Mid of April. It started off as norm...
Hi! Recently, after a long weekend, I've been experiencing shortness of breath when exercising (heavy and minor). This has come on all...
Hello, 3-4 times a week I experience excessive burping and *belching. It only happens after I go to sleep despite my best efforts to hav...
Hi there I'm Riley! I am a 15 year old girl in high school with some breathing issues. Around two years ago I was diagnosed with asthma...
I've been in bed with laryngitis, upset stomach and lung congestion for over a week. Should I be on antibiotics or is this just a matter...
I got sick last Sunday rather suddenly. I couldn't quite clear my throat all day. By evening I had severe chills for several hours - th...
Recently I have undergone a medical test prior to my deputation to a new job in Taiwan. Unfortunately I was diagnosed to have RESIDUAL FI...
Good morning I'm being treated for pneumonia just started antibiotics last nite feeling a lol worse off but my question is walking pneumo...
Is PTB can cause lung scarring?and if does how many years to fade the scar in your lungs Thanks
Dear Drs, I must thank you for the good works your forum has been doing to educate people and save lives. I hope you can advice me on...
Last october doctor found one pulmonary nodule in my right lower lung massured 3mm. my cancer doctor I see from where I had seriors tumor...
Hi bmy daughter Is often in hospital every 3-4 weeks with asthma plus mystery underlying issue she has been going through this for about ...
I have been having headache for 2 days now. I took Panadol and it relieved me for a while but it's back. The headache is not severe but i...
Hi im 35.. on flovent for asthma. Its been under control..however past week upon waking I feel gurgling in lungs. Makes me feel short of ...
Hi I am 22 years old and suffer with bad breath which as you can imagine is extremely embarrassing! I have been too embarrassed to speak ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.