Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED MY X RAY RESULTS AND THE REPORT STATED "SLIGHTLY HYPER INFLATED LUNGS" WITH NO OTHER PULMONARY CHANGES APPARENT. I H...
I recently developed a spontaneous spinal fluid leak (very heavy flow of fluid), located just about the sensory receptors around my nose....
I too have suffered in the last 5 years from too much mucous in the throat. I am doing a good deal of research and I am now trying a hol...
In February of 2003, I was a victim of a failed PVI ablation for atrial fibrillation. The doctor punctured the heart wall, which, in turn...
My wife wants me to tell the doctor about this, but I am afraid it sounds crazy even to me. I know I have seasonal allergies, but I don'...
I have read several messages from people with similar symptoms such as mine - cough mainly in AM with mucus, again in the evening. I pla...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.