Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Respiratory Disorders Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.
My daughter, age 29, was just told that a recent chest xray showed a shadow. She has to go back next week for another xray. Since I hav...
Last fall I had severe nose dryness and if I blew my nose I easily had nosebleeds. I have been to the Dr. 3x since them. They just tell t...
1 year ago yesterday, my turbinates became swollen for no apparent reason, resulting in severe congestion, and they have continued to giv...
I keep getting this phlegm build up in the back of my throat. It's been happening for about 5 months now. It feels like it is building o...
My mom who is 86 was diagnosed with COPD years and years ago. She took singulair and flovent inhaler and walked 3 miles a day. Two year...
For many years I have had a problem where after every meal I immediately begin choking and coughing, which can last for a good half hour ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.