Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

This Rheumatoid Arthritis forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
I've had SLE, Fibromyalgia for 17 years and it is mostly controlled; Sjogrens for 4 years and was diagnosed with RA in 2009. Since being ...
Can a person still have RA and not show on a RA blood panel? Is this what sero-negative RA is? If a person has all the signs and sympto...
I just need a recommendation for a proper daily dose for folic acid and b- vitamins for someone diagnosed with RA and Fibromyalgia Thank...
Hi. I have a positive ANA 1:16 speckled pattern. I have been having pain in both of my middle fingers with stiffness, but more in my left...
I am on methotrexate sodium, can i take Vicodin for pain?
I've been diagnosed with RA since 2006. On Methotrexate 20mg, Humira, and folic acid. In last 24 months I've had 3 bouts of pancreatitis ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches