Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

STDs - International Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
25 - 30 (of 304) questions
Hello Dr. I have a few questions I would like to ask and have clarified for me as I have been very worried about stds recently. I will br...
Hi Doctor, I’ve asked a question before and the answer was excellent . Last year I had a sore throat (near the adam’s apple?) for a few...
Doctor I'll get straight to the point, For the past month or so I have noticed a small amount of clear sticky discharge similar to pre...
I recently had unprotected sex with a sex worker while traveling to a developing country for business. I've been diagnosed with gonorrhe...
I visit a massage parlour in june 31 2013, i kiss the masseu after the massage about 10-15 minutes and insert my fingered into her vagina...
Dear Doctor, 5.5 weeks ago I had an encounter of condom protected anal sex with another male of unknown sexual history where I was the...
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.