Aa
A
A
A
Close

SURVIVING NEUROLOGICAL LIMBO LAND - NO DX Group

This is a group for anyone who is currently living in limbo land with a neurological disorder but doesn't have a diagnosis. Many people are living with chronic and disabling neurological problems which mirror such diseases as multiple sclerosis, lupus, M.E., Fibromyalgia, Lymes disease, Vitimin D deficiency, Migraines, Parkinsons yet have no diagnosis and are left to literally struggle on alone. I have set up this group to help support people through their journey, whether its just for a moan, sharing a joke, experiences, advise on how to survive just plain anything. I know there are a lot of us out there. Anyone who feels lost, or needs to share or just wants a big hug please join, there will always be someone to give you support. OUR MOTTO IS: "we are still all in this together..no matter what point of our journey we are in...limbo, dx. or just joining...we are all here for a reason...to seek support, make a friend and find answers..."
1 - 6 (of 1114) questions
hey everyone Maria had asked if i could give some background on what has been going on with me..here it goes: In November 2002 I sa...
Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. Not been on the forum in a while. Couple of updates are that my ANA was recently slightly raised...
I am a knew member. I have a lot of diagnosed symptoms but no disease diagnosis. When I was a baby I didn't sleep, so I was given meds t...
Here are my symptoms: Headache, ranging from annoyance to migraine, every second of every day for 21 months. Left sided pain, loss ...
I am a RN who after 6 years finally have crossed over from undiagnosed land to being diagnosed with Lupus and a blood disorder called het...
rpoore (@rpoore) posted · Fri, Feb 20 1:25am · View Hi i am so lost as u can see by my pic i have facial swelling that has been here...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.