Aa
A
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This forum is for questions and support relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1346) questions
I have been talking with my psychiatrist about what some of the causes of the dissociation I have might be and they have at one timed men...
So, my ex boyfriend was diagnosed SZ 9 years ago. He’s not taken any meds for 3+ years and in my opinion suffers with delusions and paran...
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
Hello all...I've been with my girlfriend for maybe 3 months and everything was great until she opened up about her past recently. Appare...
During the last couple of month i have been hearing voices.. It is hard to explain but they aren't voices in my head, they are right behi...
This is my personal experience and I do not advise anyone to stop taking their medication without consulting their doctor. I was diagnose...
I am on an invega shot for my schizo affective disorder but cannot find a doctor that will treat me for adhd and because of the symptoms ...
This may sound like a contradiction but I been diagnosed as having ADHD and Schizoaffective Depressive type. The contradiction seems to c...
I know that when I was on standard antipsychotics (before my recovery with the Phase II glutamate antagonist in FDA study glycine) I had ...
I think schizophrenic but aware I am. I do not hear voices that tell me to do things or see things that aren't there(at least I don't th...
anyone exp akathesia and unable to pay attention ?
Hi! Does anyone know how long does it take for sex drive to come back after stopping 1mg risperdal? (I've been taking it for 2 years). T...
My Dr. put me a Seraquel and I take xanex every night to sleep I just can not wake up in the morning my alarm rang for over an hour and I...
I’m gay and been with my partner for 2 years. Up until a month ago we lived together at his mums house. For most of the relationship he’s...
I have a friend who's going through a divorce never been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia since the divorce she has displayed signs ...
For years we were just really good friends. She was kind and complimentary though always somewhat self-absorbed. Then wham, out of the ...
I have been with my boyfriend for about 7 months and we bolth love eachother alot sometimes because of his schizophrenia tho i feel i lov...
I read that one of my symptoms of SZ the inability to concentrate are thought-blocking even when I see my psych doc I bring a list of mal...
I've been taking risperdal for over a year. Whenever I smoke weed now it gets me really messed up and dumb feeling. I smoked every day fo...
Hi everyone, I've recently switched from olanzipine to geodon and for a month now I've been feeling very depressed and a bit suicidal...
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.