Aa
A
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1338) questions
My friend got suddenly distant
I know that when I was on standard antipsychotics (before my recovery with the Phase II glutamate antagonist in FDA study glycine) I had ...
I think schizophrenic but aware I am. I do not hear voices that tell me to do things or see things that aren't there(at least I don't th...
anyone exp akathesia and unable to pay attention ?
Hi! Does anyone know how long does it take for sex drive to come back after stopping 1mg risperdal? (I've been taking it for 2 years). T...
My Dr. put me a Seraquel and I take xanex every night to sleep I just can not wake up in the morning my alarm rang for over an hour and I...
I’m gay and been with my partner for 2 years. Up until a month ago we lived together at his mums house. For most of the relationship he’s...
I have a friend who's going through a divorce never been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia since the divorce she has displayed signs ...
For years we were just really good friends. She was kind and complimentary though always somewhat self-absorbed. Then wham, out of the ...
I have been with my boyfriend for about 7 months and we bolth love eachother alot sometimes because of his schizophrenia tho i feel i lov...
I read that one of my symptoms of SZ the inability to concentrate are thought-blocking even when I see my psych doc I bring a list of mal...
I've been taking risperdal for over a year. Whenever I smoke weed now it gets me really messed up and dumb feeling. I smoked every day fo...
Hi everyone, I've recently switched from olanzipine to geodon and for a month now I've been feeling very depressed and a bit suicidal...
I am taking Zyprexa 20mg and Clozapine 300mg. At certain times in the day, every day, I get really agitated inside my head and don't know...
Hi I'm Aren. I'm supposedly grade 12 right now but I'm still grade 11 because I had to rest for a year due to my early stages of schizoph...
I discontinued risperidon two months ago. I have not had any psychotic symptoms. I believe my schizoaffective disorder is in remission. H...
I took Risperdal for only a few months and now my teeth are weak and cracking.
Hi, long story short. I am a hypochondriac and recently been freaking out about having schizophrenia in particular and it got extremely w...
Can someone have both schizophrenia and ADD or ADHD? My latest psychiatrist seems to think I have ADD but that I have never been schizop...
ten years ago I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia paranoid type at UBH and my doctor Dr. Stowe I was introduced to abilify then Geodon res...
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.