Aa
A
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
21 - 40 (of 1338) questions
The board is maybe wrong,but I've been stressed out about my health recently so I wanted drop know something I occasionally talk to myse...
I started to take invega because risperidone was making me gain a lot of weight. I changed but I can't lose that weight. I was already ta...
Hi all my older Sister has Schizophrenia. She was taken away from my mum by our dad when she was 7 i was 3 and i had no contact with her ...
I have had Schizophrenia for at least 4 years now. I know when I first noticed it, though I cannot remember when it started. In short, I ...
So I have just moved in with my Schizophrenic marine boyfriend. We've been together for only 2 months.I'm starting to notice him telling ...
Ok so a few days ago I was talking with my friend a then I started telling her how I thought people where after me and everything like th...
I have heard voices since I have been 24, I am now 30. They have made me believe that I raped my sister and my family decided to put a ch...
I want to ask other people with schizophrenia related illnesses this question. I have schizoaffective disorder and I come from a family ...
Hello! I have schizophrenia. I took 1 injection of 200 mg of Clopixol each month, that is about 6,6 mg/day, but I have stopped taking it....
my father is a paraniod schizophrenic, has been for years, he is on high alert for his violence, and been sectioned many times before. al...
Anyone tried niacin B3 therapy, or know of any success stories with natural treatments for schizo-affective disorder? We're running out o...
I've been talking to myself for about 4 years but it's become worse since last year during the summer. I'm always daydreaming and unable ...
Ive been on seroquel and amitriptylne for abt 6 yrs now. They suddenly stopped working so i quit them. Over the last 6 months ive tried e...
My thougts and all five senses are transmitted to other people for real, like uncontrollable telepathy. It is not thought-broadcasting i...
Lately, I've been struggling to get to sleep as I've either heard blaring music or heard voices. Just last night, I was too afraid to sle...
if anyone that wants to help answer questions along with iladvocate in this community please I'm almost blind
Basically about 3 months ago I was smoking a for only about five nights in a row and I didn't have that much to be honest. I smoked it a ...
Three years ago I stayed at a hotel, and I believed that I had a horrible anxiety attack but a few friends have told me they don't think ...
I do not understand why I feel this way I do not understand why or how this all started. I do not know why my brain insist on making me b...
What kind of mental disorder is this? My little sister of 18 years old has a mental disorder but we are not able to figure out what it...
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.