Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
41 - 60 (of 1339) questions
I keep forgetting what I have just said/ done/thought about. Like someone might ask em a question, and I'll know if I've answered but I'l...
1 answer |
Hi I had some problems with CEV. Is there somebody who knows more about that.I would really like to know more.I was reding about it but i...
7 answers | 2 comments |
pl kindly help me urgently my sister has mania disorder she start 5 years ago we use all we can and try all druge avilabel for this diso...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is a paranoid schizophrenic. We've been together for about 7 months now, and things are really starting to get difficult - w...
8 answers | 1 comment |
What is the lethal dose of aripiprazole, quetiapine and lamotrigine? Mix of them.
1 answer |
I have cured real thought-broadcasting with Blonaserin.but the side effect was strong, so im thinking about switching to another med. wha...
1 answer |
Way back from my high school days, I started to feel uneasy because I got to see things that I think it is not real, like someone who is ...
1 answer |
I think there is camras in my home and that I am on a webscite 24/7. And I hear a voice say a swear word all day and night.
1 answer |
Hello my name is Frank I got parnoid schizophrenia since I was 17 years old. I have always been self aware of my disability since that a...
7 answers | 1 comment |
im thinking of resorting to spiritual healing. do you know of any trustworthy spiritual healers? is Alani Santos credible? thanks in advance
1 answer |
So, I decided to get an MRI after having what I thought was probably a miniture stroke. It turned out to be nothing. The thing that I fou...
1 answer |
Hi, I've just switched to geodon and for a month now I've been feeling suicidal and a bit depressed. Has anyone else had the same expe...
1 answer |
Is it possible for a medical drug to be clogged up in blood vessels, tissues or fluids in the brain and later break away and redose you. ...
1 answer |
I hear a voice in my head that has a personality but is most of the time violent and hates me. His name is "god" and he asks me to do thi...
3 answers |
I recently changed my meds to new ones it said not to take them together should I speak with my doc or will the computer tell him?
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnos...
10 answers |
I have been taking antipsychotics for about 8 years and keep on wondering why my symptoms won't go away even though I'm taking the heavie...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello Everyone, Well, I want to ask a question and could not find one Doctor at Medhelp so I came to the most knowledgeable people her...
8 answers |
For the past week or two I've been experiencing some weird symptoms that have been very scary to me. I know this may sound silly, but I'...
1 answer |
Hi I've posted lots of stuff on other chats but I'll do a little introduction on me. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1449992146
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Schizophrenia Community
912 Members
1.34k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.