Aa
A
A
A
Close

Schizophrenia Community

This forum is for questions and support relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 1345) questions
I recently changed my meds to new ones it said not to take them together should I speak with my doc or will the computer tell him?
I don't know if anyone can help me. My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago but a few months before he was diagnos...
I have been taking antipsychotics for about 8 years and keep on wondering why my symptoms won't go away even though I'm taking the heavie...
Hello Everyone, Well, I want to ask a question and could not find one Doctor at Medhelp so I came to the most knowledgeable people her...
For the past week or two I've been experiencing some weird symptoms that have been very scary to me. I know this may sound silly, but I'...
Hi I've posted lots of stuff on other chats but I'll do a little introduction on me. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for ...
For a few years now I've been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I deal with a lot of stress daily. But since I was a child I ALWAYS ...
My friend is possibly schizophrenic and hallucinating a lot. In the past few days he hallucinated almost all the time, didn't sleep and w...
Hi these are all my symptoms and I'm scared of having schizophrenia. Sorry it's a long list hoping someone can help: Losing my senses L...
What about zyprexa and latuda? I am currently taking zyprexa and clozaril and want to switch the clozaril because of heavy side effects. ...
I have dealt with someone recently that is not getting help for their multi diagnoses. Previously diagnosed and stated by three doctors o...
I have a friend and I think he's schizophrenic. An other friend thinks too. So he hallucinates very often, but there was an incident; he ...
Back in 2000 I was involuntarily given PCP in a blunt that I had bought. I have never had smoked this dangerous street drug before, nor h...
After 8 years of peaceful marriage & two beautiful kids, my wife started lying or perceived everything about me negatively. Those days, s...
Okay, so I was doing a schizophrenia screening quiz just for curiosity online and only one out of the rest matched the screening test que...
I have been using MDMA for about 5yrs. I now feel pulses and feel my heart beat race and slow down. I now hear voices and now conversate ...
Please help ... i have been with my husband for 2 years he is diagonosed as paranoid schizophrenic. When medicated he is the most wonderf...
Hello. I was looking for a community for schizoaffective disorder but was unable to find one. I guess I will have to go with the bipolar ...
This has been going on for 3-4 years now. My brother went through some stress while living alone abroad and developed schizophrenia. I th...
Am with my Partner at the moment, he is hearing voices. The scary thing is, that he is reacting to them. He's just been down stairs to ...
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.