Schizophrenia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to schizophrenia and other schizoaffective disorders.
81 - 100 (of 1339) questions
Hi everyone. I'm new here and pretty desperate for answers, since no amount of research has helped and every doctor I've seen think I ha...
7 answers | 2 comments |
DOES THIS MEAN THAT I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS? DOES THIS MEAN THAT I NEVER HAD MENTAL ILLNESS? CT-SCAN FINAL REPORT 10/15/20...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I've been hearing voices in my head and my hands would shake when I would write, I also have been under a lot of stress and I can't conc...
2 answers |
6 yrs ago i started dating a man that i had a relationship with over 20 yrs ago we love each other so deeply our love is so...
1 answer |
When i was little i always daydreamed, and i still do. for a few years though, i actually believed i was part dragon. I imagined i was bo...
2 answers |
I am on a diet eating vegetables and some meat and it seems to be working. What diets work for you?
2 answers |
is it good for two people who has schizaphrania to get marriag
1 answer |
I ask this question because I was wondering if anyone else out there are different ideas of the world like I do. I will explain. To me th...
1 answer |
Has anyone else lost all interest in music due to their psych meds?
1 answer |
hi im a 20 year old male from UK and have not felt "normal" since i was around 14 and started smoking cannabis i went "weird" all of a s...
4 answers |
I was tapering off clozapine and my paranoia came back. I went from 300 to 250 in a week then from 250 to 200 in another week and so on u...
1 answer |
My dad is 63 years old, was diagnosed Schizophrenia 2 months ago. he was an alcoholic for almost 40 years, he suddenly quit it by himself...
1 answer |
did anyone catch the column on b-vitamins and schizophrenia ? theres some kind of link to the development stages
I have been taking zyprexa and clozapine, 20 mg and 300mg respectively and my delusional thoughts that come and go during the day were st...
1 answer |
I'm so tired of talking to myself and I know what the brain pickers will say. We can put you on mood stabilizers . Been there done that a...
1 answer |
My Partner has Schizo-effective Disorder - Is this illness purely only solved via medication? He's an intelligent Man - Surely there is ...
3 answers |
My son is schizophrenic (paranoid type). Yesterday he told me his dad (my ex) has neuroschizophrenia with mood disorder! I said I have ...
3 answers |
My husband has had schizophrenia for ten years. I've known him for six months and we have been married for five. All the history I know o...
3 answers |
My brother 27 yr old suffering from schizophrenia from past 1.5 yr. Every night he take Sizodon plus 2 mg, stalopam, neulora 1/2 tablet. ...
2 answers |
I was a happy child but my parents are emotionally and mentally abusive, which started the mental problems off. I then had a mass of bull...
1 answer |
Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1449992146
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Schizophrenia Community
912 Members
1.34k Questions
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.