Aa
A
A
A
Close

Senior Health Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to assisted living, caregivers, clinical trials, exercise, financial issues, nutrition, nursing homes, rehabilitation, and sex.
1 - 20 (of 959) questions
I'm trying to determine how to help my mother focus her time as she gets older.
Recently my mother is diagnosed with a cataract, we have taken 3 opinions regarding whether to proceed with surgery or not, 2 doctors sai...
Hi, I am in south korea. My mom is currently in a nursing home.she has osteoporosis and some prblem in digestion. She always feel tired. ...
Can any one help me to find best heathcare agencies. I’m looking for my grandmother, she is living in an old age home in her own little h...
I'm suffering with anxiety and sleeplessness half of every week and sleeping all day every day with depression the rest of the week. I...
Our 80yr old grandmother is dealing with difficult family members and friends taking advantage of her.... She has allowed people to steal...
Hello,I am 54 yrs old and I am having to deal with and need help with how to take care of my elderly parents. My mom has Diabetes and she...
Hi everyone, In this post i need your help to find the best senior home care service for my elders. Please help me on this matter and gi...
I am a woman of 49 who had a small stroke about a year ago, Ever since my pain in my left knee has gotten worse, I have been to a reumato...
Hello all... I just wanted to share my experience with sepsis and recovery. I discovered the old thread but saw that it was recommended t...

causes of humming in elderly
I always think about sexual things. At first, I thought it was just those natural sex thoughts that come to one's mind now and then but, ...
My grandma went to Stat-care Easter Sunday and they sent her home with Bronchitis. Maybe a few weeks prior she had repetitive oral thrus...
I have had Sepsis, went into Septic Shock, I spent 3 weeks in an Induced Coma, and 5 weeks in ICU, after 6 months in Hospital I finally g...
My grandma is getting on a little bit now, but she is quite stubborn so she won't accept any help and she won't ever consider going into ...
I just returned home on March 14th after a 7 day stay in our local hospital. When I was admitted by my physician for pneumonia I had a f...
My B6 levels are twice higher than the upper limit even so I'm not taking any supplement. I'm suffering from the following symptoms: Ti...
Can Plavix contribute to confusion and forgetfulness in the elderly? Synopsis: Every time Plavix is removed from my mother-in-law in ...
Hi my friend had an accident and she got 5 fractures below her hip. she is 76 year old. Doctors did the surgeries and put the rods in. Af...
what is going on with my mother's health? her symptoms include swelling in both legs+ankles,swollen stomach at times, headaches, fatigue...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life