Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexual Addiction Group

This is a group for the sexually addicted or loved ones of the sexually addicted. Like all other addictions, but socially unaccepted, shamed or even unacknowledged at times, it it is a very serious disease with incomprehensible consequences and the ability to destroy lives. Help is now available.
1 - 6 (of 27) questions
I am 27 years old and I have been masturbating since 15 at least one time per day. Currently I am struggling to stop it. I usually do it ...
I've been masturbating since as long as I could even remember. I look up other people's masturbation problems and they say that they do i...
I am going to SA meetings. To stay sober (no sex with yourself or anyone else unless it is your partner) I am to refrain from masturbatio...
I am christian I have a troubled past with sex workers, heck sex in general. I understand reading your profile that no mater how hard you...
I don't know how to win a man's affection. I usually try to impress them with either my looks or sex appeal, which often leads to sex and...
I have been trying to curb my masturbation problem for a few months now; and every time I get about 2 or 3 days in a row into it--I rever...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.