Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexuality & Relationships Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.
1 - 20 (of 2429) questions
hi i'm 18 years old i wanna ask an imp. Questions i'm so confused about my penis i think that i have a small one or normal i dont know bu...
I'm 30yrs old and have been with my current sexual partner for over 3yrs. We aren't dating, its more friends with benefits. My problem is...
Me and my fiancé have been together for 2 years now. Over time, our sex life has dwindled. The times I try to initiate sex, she tells me ...
hi when im turned on or in the mood, after a short while, a clear, oil-like liquid comes from my penis. it only comes in small quantitie...
My boyfriend and I have never had sex. I'm still a technical virgin, my hymen is intact. I realize that has nothing to do with this quest...
I m 30 years of male, i m still single. I have never sex with any girl yet. Since i was just 12 or 14 years i started masterbation, it al...
HI, I had sex with my GF (using a condom) and I ejaculated for about 10 secs., withdrew my pennis while still erect. I want to the bat...
i am involving masturbation morethan 5 to 6 years...i dont know how to control this...nowadays sperm came out suddenly...i want to know t...
from past few days, i am feeling very little burning sensation and urge to pee, and it is after when i hold my sperm inside my penis whil...
is there any evidence to suggest that vibrators can cause nerve damage to the clitoris that would result in some permanent loss of sensat...
HI, I would like to ask a question concerning the aftermath of rape. When I first met my wife, she was 4 months preganant with someone ...
I got married 13 years ago, but the attraction of my wife towards was average in the beginning and during last few years it has become st...
Hi, I am a 46 year old female, and for as long as I can remember, I can reach orgasm in all sorts of ways...having my hair brushed, durin...
I've seen forums with other men who have had similiar problems, but need some clarification on what the best way to heal myself is. I'...
I am a 21 year old female. I have had no sexual activity with anyone. I have, however, masturbated since I was a little girl. Although I ...
Is it possbile for sprerm to travel through clothing? My boyfriend and I were making out and were laying on each other, ocassional rubbin...
Hi Im having some issues with my cycle and need some advice if anyone can relate or shed some knowledge with me. My period is usual...
I was able to pleasure my wife orally to an orgasm and twice through intercourse in a 1 hour period with the 2 orgasms coming within 2 mi...
I am a 32 yr old male, and after sexual intercourse with my wife when I orgasm. I feel the urge to urinate while still envolved in the Se...
I recently dry humped and had oral sex with my girlfriend. A day after i noticed i had a quarter size bruise on the shaft of my penis. Th...
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.