Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sexuality & Relationships Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.
Durring 15th week of pregnancy. Sex is safe for us and for our baby. Please advise.
My boyfriend wants me to get an abortion but I really don't want to and he keeps pushing it apond me. All I want is for my baby to have 2...
okay, well today I was shaving my vagina, and I noticed that it was kinda turning brown. I don't know what that it is. and I I need help ...
my husband spend most or his time outside home with his friends .. he goes to work at 6am and finish at 2pm then he goes to his freind ho...
For the last year or so almost everytime my boyfriend ejaculates inside me during sex I immediately get this extreme burning sensation th...
My bf n i used to do dry humping wearing clothes but we stopped doing it bcz we feel it's risky may be n can lead to pregnancy for which ...
Popular Resources
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.