Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
21 - 40 (of 105) questions
After a 4 year relationship resulting in my 6 year old a 3.5 year relationship resulting in my 3 year old I am now 7 weeks pregnant. The ...
2 answers |
Heres the situation... I am currently 35 weeks pregnant.me & the father are no longer together.when i found out i was pregnant at 6 we...
7 answers |
hey! Wells, my name is Barbara ! 19 years of age and expecting my very first baby!! My baby's dad and I have been together for only 7 mon...
2 answers |
Thanks everyone for telling ur stories, it really makes me feel better that im not the only one dealing w these same issues. Im 38 weeks ...
3 answers |
I currently have 7 kids and I am pregnant. I myself have 4 boys and take care of 3 children that are not mine. I am 10 weeks pregnant and...
3 answers |
Of any sort of online paying job? Id really like to be able to earn some sort of pay while on maternity leave so that i can save up & pro...
I am wondering if anyone's baby daddy's have signed rights over? Do you have to agree to them signing rights over?
2 answers |
Im 6weeks preg and the father wants a abortion i have fam and friends but dont want to depend on them and ask for much help..where do i g...
3 answers |
Hi there. I just found out recently that I'm 7 weeks pregnant and when I told my boyfriend ie the father he wad less than supportive of h...
3 answers |
Hi. I was researching my daughter's dad. She has never met him before and she is 11. I found out that he died in 2001. The year she was b...
3 answers |
After 14 years of being a single parent my daughter wants to find her biological father. I was surprised to hear this, and I want to be s...
8 answers |
I very recently gave birth to my beautiful daughter. I was with a person whom I thought was going to be there for us but he tucked his t...
4 answers |
I am 19 years old and just 6 weeks ago I found out I was 30 weeks pregnant. I am now 36 weeks and 1 day. I want to say that I promise thi...
2 answers |
So I'm 12 weeks today and my baby dad didn't want anything to do with this baby and ppl told me to give him time that he will come aroun...
4 answers |
I did like to know views on how people deal with single parenting. Thanks
1 answer |
Plz help! I have a 10wk old baby an split with her dad when she was only 4wks old as he wasn't interested in doin anything for her an nev...
2 answers |
just curious as to why only 3 males are in this community
19 answers |
my mother is looking after me and my two younger sisters since my step dad(dad of my two younger sister)passed away. My youngest sister i...
3 answers |
Im just so over the whole deadbeat dad role.... I have a 3yearold and an now 32 weeks pregnant with second child..... On a daily basis i ...
3 answers |
Im just so over the whole deadbeat dad role.... I have a 3yearold and an now 32 weeks pregnant with second child..... On a daily basis i ...
Single Parenting Community
163 Members
105 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.