Aa
A
A
A
Close

Single Parenting Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.
61 - 80 (of 105) questions
hi, my 5 year old keeps having poo accidents in his pants. whats going on. he never used to do this, only the last 6 months or so. i try ...
My son is six years old and he is getting hard down there. Is it normal?
how to adopt a kid or new born?
Okay so first i'll give a little background (warning it is very crazy!). So me ex pretty much hasn't been in my girls' lives much sin...
my 5yr old son is brilliant,funny and overall a very happy little boy. however, recently he has began to question me about his father and...
my 2 yr old daughters biological dad is trying to fight me for full custody of my daughter..like i said she is 2yrs old..he has only seen...
My husband of 7 years has recently left me. I have 2 children age 5 and 2 and am 7 months prenant with our third child.(all biologically ...
Hey all, I'm a new parent to a beautiful daughter named Marleigh, she's only 10 1/2 weeks old, but thought I'd come join the single pare...
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help with my question or not but I'll try. I have a 7 yr old son that I have had full custody of since he...
I really need some advice. Here's my situation. I have a 6 week beautiful baby boy. He's the love of my life. His father and I are no...
I am a single mommy to a 2.5 yo girl. I am dating my bf and she adores him. I am so scared because this is our second time dating and s...
Normal vs. Abnormal Child and Adolescent Behavior? Thursday Apr 02, 2009, 03:00PM - 04:00PM (EST) Register for upcoming health chats:...
Hey my dad is scaring me, he is acting depressed and suicidal. He told me he should just kill himself. This is scary hearing this come ...
We're out of thousands of dollars on a court case. Does anyone know of any doctor in the Atlanta area that can donate (legally admissabl...
Hi, We're happy to introduce our newest feature - Health Pages. Health Pages are public documents on health topics created in collabor...
ok im bout to be 18 i got 4 kids .....3 that live with me...a lil girl who is bout to be 1 and a set of twins that will be 2 months old h...
Hi, im a 21 yr old single mother to a 2 yr old little boy named Shaun. His father has had nothing to do with him and hasnt even seen him...
i was with the father of my child for 3 and a half years. he and i broke up in june this yr. our daughter is almost a yr old now. he liv...
Hi. I am a single mother of 3 teens. 18, 16 1/2, and 13. My 18yr old recently became pregnant, not married and last week broke up with...
How do I, his grandmother, and his widowed mother, (4 years ago), address my grandsons' fears of the TV news that regarding murder and/or...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.