Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
1 - 20 (of 438) questions
I have a 25 year history of nasal and sinus problems. Seen dozens of ENT’s and I’ve had my symptoms relatively under control until about...
1 answer |
I have been plagued with sinus issues since childhood. I've had 4 surgeries, perform a salt water rinse daily plus using salt spray, hav...
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share it. It works every ...
34 answers | 7 comments |
I had an MRI after months of increasing dizzy spells, tinnitus getting worse, eyes becoming difficult to focus and periods of extreme fat...
1 answer |
Hi I had an abtraction done March 21and a temp bridge in . Since then my left side jaw, ear, tongue and lower teeth are paining it’s been...
My sinuses have been really inflamed and red and on my right nostril there seems to be what looks like a rash on it and it scares me beca...
2 answers |
About two month ago I started with what felt like a cold then a few weeks ago my nose started to scab on the inside and then the other da...
1 answer |
I been having seasonal allergies systems yellow discharge from nose and stomach hurt after taking amoxicillin die this mean amoxicil...
1 answer |
I was prescribed augmentin for a sinus infection and I had no side effects while taking it. I finished it 4 days ago. Starting yesterday ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a cyst in each of my maxillary sinuses and a badly deviated septum. I have been dizzy, terrible teeth and jaw pain a...
I was reaching up fixing a blind 6 days ago and accidently knocked the 2 window curtain rod out of the bracket. It dropped directly on my...
I think my cold has turned in to a sinus infection, based on numerous past experiences. I went in to the clinic and ended up seeing the ...
So I have been in Missouri for about a week now. When I exited the plane I had a very sharp pain on the left side of my face above my bro...
I don't see the ENT for another two weeks and I am freaking out after reading the report! If anyone can explain some of this or have gone...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I has allergies and asthma, my doctor give me 10 mg prednisone for 7 days. every 2-3 month is this is safe ?
I'm a professional voice actor. I have had a CT scan showing over 50% blockage/narrowing from what I guess would be hardened mucus - in...
I get headaches teeth ache phlegm face feels blocked congestion constant ear popping help please
I have never had allergies in my life, but at 21, I began having extreme sinus congestion and mucousy eyes. Allergies run in the family s...
I am a 52 year old female who for 3 years has been struggling with upper respitory/sinusitus. I am ill every 30 to 60 days. Symptoms s...
2 answers |
I have had chronic sinus problems my entire life. I am 48, female, normal weight. No other health problems. Every few months, usually 2-3...
3 answers |
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
417 Members
438 Questions
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life