Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sinus Infections/Disorders Community

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.
1 - 20 (of 450) questions
So. I had a stuffy nose - congestion about 5 weeks ago. I over did it with afrin and DayQuil I think. Nose was really dry. It didn’t...
I have had a sinus infection for about 8 weeks. Symptoms did not resolve with antibiotics so I went to an ENT. A recent CT scan reveal...
Hi, my 4yr old daughter has sinus and it acts up when she is outside after a certain time.she has a post nasal drip and always end up wit...
Dear community, I've been trying to find a help for a really long time, I would immensely appreciate any help. My problems started more t...
Can Mucinex (Guaifenesin) cause gastritis or irritate existing gastritis/ulcer? I was taking Mucinex for 5 days, 400mg once a day, and n...
this is not a question. I have been using a technique to cure my sinus infections for years, now, and I want to share it. It works every ...
A friend of mine had sinus problems since 13 years now she is 22 years she have blockage of her nose and had to use the dropper twice a d...
In last few years I frequently, especially in winter, had cold and nasal congestions. During last few weeks I regularly had headache alon...
I was wondering how big are the sinuses?
I am here writing this after visiting 3 doctors, the emergency room, an ENT and a chiropractor. Two doctors treated me for a sinus infect...
What does inflammatory changes of the sinus mean? Infection?
My symptoms began about 2 years ago with back to back sinus infections. I consulted an ENT who spent less than 20 minutes w/ me & suggest...
Hi guys I am at my wits end go find out what was going on. I am having a lot of sinus pressure around my nose, cheeks, fore head and ears...
Hi 3 months ago while walking i suddenly felt off balance. After 3/4 trips to doctors and blood test and brain scan i was told i had chro...
1. Constant brain fog. 2. Short term memory problems. 3. Word finding troubles. 4. Lack of interest in things. 5. Anxiety/Panic A...
Recently I noticed my food wasn't tasting the same. I can smell things under my nose but when I eat, I can't smell what I'm eating. I w...
My left ear feels filled(some pressure is there) and i get very mild ache at the back of my head. I have ache above my eyes and in the te...
I have been suffering from chronic sinusitus for about an year. Turns out it was bad air in Delhi, India. So I moved out to a better city...
I have a 25 year history of nasal and sinus problems. Seen dozens of ENT’s and I’ve had my symptoms relatively under control until about...
I have been plagued with sinus issues since childhood. I've had 4 surgeries, perform a salt water rinse daily plus using salt spray, hav...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life