Aa
A
A
A
Close

Skin Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.
21 - 40 (of 2097) questions
I've had this green bump on my arm for quite a while now – five years, I'd say. It's larger than most of my freckles and is slightly disc...
Hi I picked a small flat light brown mole off my forehead a few weeks ago. it scabbed over and left a red indent where the mole was. i by...
I heard somewhere that picking at the skin on your lips can cause or increase your risk for cancer. Is this true? I have a really bad ...
49 yo female, history of skin cancer 4 years ago normal absolutes
I was diagnosed with melanoma skin cancer on 21 Dec 2017 I have had various moles removed since and told they are pretty certain it was c...
The other day I was getting in to the shower when I noticed this what looks like a purpleish freckle on my back it's about the size of a ...
Hi everyone I'm concerned about my dad. He has a mole on his ear that in the frame of two months tripled in size and changed colour.it us...
So just now, I've discovered that I have this odd bump that's sits next to my lower lip on my chin. It's not that noticeable at first but...
Hi, I hope someone can offer some advice or an opinion. I am a 23 year old female who is currently unwell with numerous systemic symptom...
Hello, for the past 2 months I have has dark spots on one of my finger nails with a white patch over the top. It also have a light brown ...
Yesterday I noticed a faint brown line down the middle of my middle nail. The only reason I noticed it was because I hit under my nail ...
I am 16years old and have fair skin and I’m a girl. I have been sunburned a few times in the past. I have a mole on my arm that I am very...
I have this light brown spot on the inside of my left hand middles finger. The spot is no bigger than the width of pensil shaft. Im a 15 ...
I'm a 61 year old female. I had a pimple on the side of my nose that when squeezed had pus in it. The pimple eventually dried up but th...
21 y.o female. Felt a mole on my back for six to one year ago, perphaps more. It's very small, a little lumpy and darker on the center. I...
So yesterday was club rush at my college campus and I was participating in it trying to promote my club. It was held outdoors from 12 PM-...
It's strange, I have three freckles that have appeared on my big toe seemingly out of nowhere. One freckle is underneath my toenail. I'm ...
Hello, I started to notice weird bumps on my hands recently. I asked 2 dermatologist and have gotten 2 different answers. Could they ...
My husband has been diagnosed with melanoma in situ on his lower right leg near the ankle. He will have surgery and most probably a skin...
I noticed this mole on the exterior of my thigh 3 years ago on a trip.It is dime sized and almost circular. It usually is light brown and...
Popular Resources
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
From freckles to fungus, skin and nail problems can be stressful. Dermatologists tell us how to remedy common crises.
Learn the 5 warning signs of skin cancer
See our picks for the best buys and must-have ingredients to protect your skin
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.