Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 6 (of 600) questions
I have been having sleep and breathing problems for 4 years or longer, and I don't have the money to go to a doctor, is there any suggest...
in the middle of me sleeping my mind wakes up, but my body is still sleeping. i am fully aware of whats going on around me, but i am una...
why does my boyfriend have very swollen eyes when he uses his CPAP machine and how to prevent or help it.
I've had quite a few health issues up to this point, and no one can seem to find anything wrong. My journey eventually took me to a pulmo...
since using cpap machine started swelling in feet,ankles,hands and stomach. stopped using machine for 4 days swelling went away. started ...
Dear Dr, Could you please tell me how many hours of sleep a 13 year old needs? Also what is the best time for a 13 year old to go to be...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.