Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
During the day at the office I am always falling asleep, sitting at my desk typing, talking to a workmate, on the phone, in meetings etc....
Hi Dr. Park - there is no question with this post -I just want to give you the link to the presentation at the MS Consortium Annual meeti...
anything to reduce nasal congestion/swelling when laying down? I have a deviated septum Any alternatives to cpap- thanks
My 9 month old daughter was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea when she was 3 months old. I found her grey in her carseat, Doctors disbelieved m...
I wear TAP 3 appliance. Did a sleep study with Resmed Appnealink Plus. 4 Apnea, 12 Hypoapnea/M , AHI 19, Average O2 saturation 93%, lo...
I have been using CPAP machine for over a yr. now and I have seen no improvement in my sleep. I use the nose pillow mask because of me be...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.