Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
It has been around 4 to 5 years since ive felt like myself. I dont know what happened. A story in brief is this; I wake up every morning ...
I have recently signed up to go to a sleep clinic to be checked for Sleep Apnea. I stop breathing in my sleep and It sounds like i am cho...
I had just about every surgery know to man for sleep apnea and had no luck. I had rny bypass i weigh 170 lbs now and my sleep apnea got...
I'm a 34 year old male in general good health. I'm frequently waking with a gasp from my sleep after inhaling small amounts of saliva...
I'm a 26 year old female with hashimotos and mild gluten intolerance. I take .075 MG of synthroid daily as well as .05 MG of cytomel. I g...
This may sound silly but at times when I am tired at night to 'forget' to breathe. By that I mean I exhale then don't inhale until i real...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.