Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5482) questions
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
I am sensitive to caffeine (don't ask why I drunk a 300 mg energy drink) but I am afraid to fall asleep because I am still kind of light...
Hello, I’m looking for an antidepressant to help with insomnia because of my anxiety. I was on lexapro but started sweating and got hea...
I'm a thinker so in order for me to go to sleep I have to think of something like winning the lottery but I have been experience differen...
So... for the longest time my parents have never been able to wake me up, they always say that they have woken me up (I am sitting up and...
If l go to sleep it's never anymore than 3 hours in the mornings l nod have spilled coffee on me several times .l am not aware l am goin...
I was in the hospital for a week in January of this year and since then have been on oxygen at home sometimes, and usually need it if goi...
This has happened to me twice and i'm curious about it. I wake up in the middle of the night from dreaming and when i open my eyes i see ...
I had a scary night last night. Every time I got to the point of almost dozing off, my brain would suddenly kick me out of sleep. (A coup...
I was told by a sleep disorder doctor that tested me for sleep apnea that I didn't have sleep apnea but it was narcolepsy. He never told ...
This situations seems to come and go, and is currently back (the past two nights). While sleeping, my left hand picks at my lips. This of...
For quite a few months now I have had bad nights due to songs going over and over again in my head. It can be different songs every night...
This started when I had alcohol one night and it made my legs restless, and this kept me awake and i searched up rls and noticed it gets ...
For the past few months, once I go to sleep, I see a strange thing. It looks like a ball of hair, I have my eyes open and I can see my be...
I either wake up with a sudden need to go to the toilet or have a sudden need to go to the toilet in the afternoon right before bed and t...
I woke up this morning quite early so I got back in bed and closed my eyes for what felt like two seconds then I began to hear a noise ne...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
I need advice on how to help my dad who is 81. He is BEYOND TIERD ALL THE TIME. He has had severe sleep apnea for almost 20 years. He's d...
Im male and 18 yaers old over the past month i sleep so much while i have aunivesity entrance exam this year i sleep at 10 oclock can...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.