Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5440) questions
Let me start off by saying that I have a night job and I don’t get off until 1:30 am so I normally get to sleep around 2-2:30. Every morn...
I had a severe episode of insomnia last december that lastet 4 days no sleep at all then it went away then it came back 2 weeks later wit...
For the last month or so, I’ve been jerking awake during sleep, including during during dreams but also when I don’t appear to be dreamin...
Up until a month ago,I would get sudden urges to sleep. For awhile I thought it was something to do with my blood sugar, but I never got ...
I have allergies to so many environmental things like dust, mold pollen, dust mites etc., and no matter how much I clean or where I try t...
One night I woke up I saw a man in a suit with grey hair (I could point him out in a crowd) stood next to my bed, I didn't close my eyes ...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
I used MDMA for the first (and last) time a week ago. A small/moderate dose of 150 mg. Five days after use I had a series of weird intern...
There are days I’m fine got to bed. Then there are nights like tonight where I dose for a few seconds even though I’m exhausted. I wake p...
I suffer from several approximately 9 sleep disorders. The majority of them I've dealt with my whole life. I'm 45. I'm currently have a s...
I am having severe hallucinations tonight. Every time I fall asleep I will either go into a short state of sleep paralysis and see things...
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head...
Hello, My father is 81 years old, in good health and lives alone in India. He sleeps between 6-7 hours every night , Since last week, ...
Uhh, ok this is embarresing, but heres the question. I'm 16 by the way. A few weeks back, I (guy) was staying over at my cousins (gir...
How do you get someone to sleep through the night my sister special needs incontanent as well recently started waking up every hour throu...
I'm on bipap for copd, scleroderma. Interstitial lung disease. I have had the poor lady working with the bipap running in circles I'm cal...
I've done this the past few days in various doses. I am prescribed Zopiclone to sleep, although the other night I required 3 x 7.5mg befo...
I'm 46 and about 3-4 weeks ago I started to feel suffocated every time i lay down at anytime day or night!!! I haven't slept but an hour ...
Hi my doctor gave me a prescription for both Ambien 10mg and Trazodone 50mg. She said I can take both if I want to, to help me sleep at n...
I have a somewhat complicated question. I have suffered from insomnia for about 3 years now and have tried trazadone and zolpidem tartr...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.