Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5464) questions
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
I need some suggestions about which way to go. I am in my middle 60s I am a woman, I have A hypo thyroid disorder, I am taking 75 mcg...
Im 19 going 20 in august and ever since i was 15 ive had issues with sleep on and off. I find it hard to fall asleep which can take me ov...
I have severe RLS. The doctor has done everything. I am now on a very high dosage of Mirapex and also the Neupro Patch. This still doe...
I need help please. Have lost all ability to sleep. Severe anger. Personality change. Memory problems. Vision and nerve problems. Severe ...
My wife is 68 years old. She has been experiencing a peculiar facet of her sleep which I will explain: It usually occurs late in her sl...
Starting five days ago. I woke up with my heart racing and nausea. It's progressively gotten worst so now I can't sleep longer ghwin two ...
I have had this issue for 16 years, I had sleep studies, brain scans and taken many types of medication and nothing is helping.
I'm 30 yrs old.... ever since I could remember, when I sleep, I dream all night long... Even if I just take a short nap, Ill have a dream...
I'm a 15 year old girl who take 60mg of fluxeotine for anxiety. I've always had trouble sleeping but not like this. I can never get comfo...
This year has been the worst and it is making it hard for me to do anything social. Once I get chilled my skin will radiate heat but make...
Lately I've experience some sort of buildup on my left eye only. During the early morning (3 - 4 AM) I suddenly get a burning sensation i...
34 year old male. 6' 2" @ 230 pounds sleep 6-8 hours per night and wake up feeling exhausted 99 out of every 100 days. Complaint/Iss...
It doesn’t happen all nights but when it does it will happen until I push through it and just fall asleep but right as I’m anout to fall ...
Hi everyone. I am not familiar with Narcolepsy or sleep disorders in general but my sleep has always been different. Typically, I fight ...
I had a severe episode of insomnia last december that lastet 4 days no sleep at all then it went away then it came back 2 weeks later wit...
My boyfriend has PTSD and doesn’t sleep well even with his ex-wife of 13 years and even after she left. Then through divorce and job issu...
Let me start off by saying that I have a night job and I don’t get off until 1:30 am so I normally get to sleep around 2-2:30. Every morn...
Whilst my boyfriend is sleeping he has episodes where he seems like he's awake and does strange things, like looks for spiders, sees peop...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.