Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5474) questions
I woke up this morning quite early so I got back in bed and closed my eyes for what felt like two seconds then I began to hear a noise ne...
I need advice on how to help my dad who is 81. He is BEYOND TIERD ALL THE TIME. He has had severe sleep apnea for almost 20 years. He's d...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
Im male and 18 yaers old over the past month i sleep so much while i have aunivesity entrance exam this year i sleep at 10 oclock can...
My son while he sleeps is gasping for air sounds like a seal barking is it dangerous he hasn’t slept two nights
I've had nightmares for the past 3 weeks and i cant figure out why. They wont go away and ive been getting little to no sleep because im ...
Lately i've been having trouble staying asleep, no matter what time i go to sleep i always wake up 4-5 hours after and can't go back to s...
My wife is 68 years old. She has been experiencing a peculiar facet of her sleep which I will explain: It usually occurs late in her sl...
I have RBD. Rem behavioral disorder affects your rem sleep. Our bodies are supposed to be in a state of paralysis during REM sleep. This ...
nable to move or speak/panic
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
I have a brother that I got into a physical fight with once and ever since then Ive had "dreams" that Im being beaten by him. I wake up a...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
I have no problem with passing the urine day or night. During the sleep cycle I usually get up once to urinate. My bladder aches after ur...
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
I need some suggestions about which way to go. I am in my middle 60s I am a woman, I have A hypo thyroid disorder, I am taking 75 mcg...
Im 19 going 20 in august and ever since i was 15 ive had issues with sleep on and off. I find it hard to fall asleep which can take me ov...
I have severe RLS. The doctor has done everything. I am now on a very high dosage of Mirapex and also the Neupro Patch. This still doe...
I need help please. Have lost all ability to sleep. Severe anger. Personality change. Memory problems. Vision and nerve problems. Severe ...
Starting five days ago. I woke up with my heart racing and nausea. It's progressively gotten worst so now I can't sleep longer ghwin two ...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.