Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5527) questions
My husband is really worried right when I start to fall asleep he says I’m making these horrible loud noises. I asked him does it sound l...
Last night, all I remember is my husband waking me up from a horrible nightmare trying to get some. I was so freaked out and had no idea ...
Over the past few years I noticed that I dream substantially less. I used to dream vividly every night but new dream almost never. I have...
Every day I get only 5 hours of sleep at night. What wakes me up is the need to pee. After that, I feel extremely tired but can't physica...
I'm a 36yo male. This has been a problem for most of my adult life. As soon as I lay in bed my legs and only my legs start sweating profu...
I have prescribed Clonozopam cure insomnia 8 months ago which I stop taking 6 months ago. Now I experience worsened insomnia. I did not c...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.