Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 6 (of 5504) questions
Difficult for him to hold a job as he can't wake up easily
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
In the past 4 months I've been having dreams in which I am incapacitated due to being extremely high on pot. They happen within the firs...
Has anyone else experienced their dream state feeling woozy, twisted, distorted, dizzied, drunken or drugged? It first occured about 6 mo...
I go to sleep at 10, and wake up at 6:30. And I usually get a good nights rest. But during the day I am SO exhausted. I stumble around wa...
I cannot get my 2 year old son to go sleep early in the night. I am on vacation now and he is frustrating me and his daddy. He goes to be...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child