Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5416) questions
So for the past 2 weeks I've been having a variety of things happen to me while I try to sleep. First, my throat almost feels like it's c...
1 answer |
Hi there, I was wondering if any one could help me out. For the past few days or so I've been experiencing something unusual. I will b...
1 answer |
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
44 answers | 11 comments |
Okay so, every day I have to take naps, and I can’t keep myself up. I go to bed at a reasonable time, and I don’t wake up too early. Usua...
1 answer |
This happens almost every night. As my head hits the pillow and I'm drifting off, I snap awake. This process repeats usually for a couple...
1 answer |
Alright well it doesnt happen anymore but when i was younger around like 12 or 13 i use to try and go to asleep and every night id be kep...
1 answer |
Hello there, Sometimes when I am sleeping and having a vivid dream, I will be laughing in my dream, but also happens in reality. I wil...
12 answers |
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
37 answers | 9 comments |
I have tried everything I can think of to help my insomnia and to get off the Ambien. Last week I did a sleep study (I took it upon mysel...
3 answers |
This usually occurs in the daytime when I lie down and feel very tired, I’ll shut my eyes and obviously I don’t fall asleep right away, b...
1 answer |
For as long as I can remember, I can fall asleep only when my body and, more importantly, my mind, become exhausted. This obviously leads...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter is now 15months and has always been quite breathless. We have recently discovered that when she sleeps her saturation’s drop ...
Hello all, I am 25, I have more than a few health issues and bad sleep is probably one of the biggest of all. From the past 3-4 years...
Is the insomnia caused by Zyprexa withdraw reversible? Please help, I am truly desperate, I have read numerous reports of people going t...
3 answers |
I don't like to try sleeping pills so I'm planning to resort to natural ways of treating insomnia so I can finally sleep normally.
3 answers |
I had a sleep study done in 2015 and am still very fatigued so I ordered a copy. My results were no apnea but is that accurate with these...
3 answers |
My own snore wakes me up. It started only recently. As soon as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear my own snoring and then I wake up. I'...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm just starting to take this somebody told me that it make you gain weight
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
19 answers | 6 comments |
I hadnt been sleeping normally for about a week due a jerking awake sensation I would get while dozing off (hypnic jerk) I was recently p...
1 answer |
Sleep Disorders Community
4.81k Members
5.42k Questions
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.