Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
21 - 40 (of 5440) questions
I have seen others post this same problem that I am experiencing. I started using CPAP therapy December 7th. I started having problems ...
For the past week, my son has been suffering from sleep paralysis. I don’t know if this is normal but having to deal with it for how many...
Every night i cant manage to fall asleep. It is really starting to bug me because i work 15 to 16 hr shifts. When i lay down to go to bed...
Insomnia is something you can work with if you have the right kind of information. It's something that can be damaging to your every day ...
Hello, my problem is a bit detailed but please hear me out. I'm very frustrated. About 1 and 1/2 months ago, I decided to start workin...
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
I’m a teenager, and I think this started when I was a freshman in high school. When I am trying to go to sleep, I will hear music in my h...
I suspect that my wife is mixing some kind of medicine in my food. She is an anesthesiologist so has knowledge and access to drugs. Day b...
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
For the past week, I've been waking up in the middle of the night to my dog licking my ear. At first, that may sound normal, but he is in...
I’ve suffered from the odd sleep paralysis before so much so I’ve got kinda used to it, however this time it felt different. I was lying ...
Hello does anyone know how to snap out of sleep paralysis? I am having it weekly now and sometimes it gets very. scary. I always know tha...
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
Hi. I have had a major problem with sleep lately. I go to bed at 10am (normal for me, having been doing this for years and haven't had ...
At day time also
Whenever I am awoken from slumber I get quite startled for a few moments, gasp and recoil. I'm a very light sleeper and tend to wake just...
I was recently diagnosed with Idiopathic Hypersomnia after clearly abnormal sleep study results. My doctor prescribed Adderall and submit...
So today I “woke up” in the doorway of my room and it was pitch black so I couldn’t see that well and I was talking to someone then I fel...
I had some terrible sleeping habits in the last month or so (still do actually). I would sleep every other day, I am always awake until l...
i masterbate in my sleep. please help me there has to be a treatment? it is causing trouble in my relationship. not to mention i wake up...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.