Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
41 - 60 (of 5389) questions
Hello, Is there anyone, I mean anyone, out there that has rhythmic movement disorder? I have been violently thrashing my body and head...
154 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, so to start,I do have apnea and issues exhaling. I am unable to use a c pap or bi pap because of following: I wake up and can't reme...
Back in early 2011 my chronic back pain became severe enough to impact my sleep and over a 6 month period I was getting a lot less sleep ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I have difficulty falling asleep, and I get random shooting pains all over my body. I'll be normally typing on my laptop, then my arm wil...
1 answer |
I am having a problem where my heart or breathing stops after I've fallen asleep, and I wake up panicking. I've tried to include as many...
89 answers | 3 comments |
For the past two years, my husband sleeps for 24-36 hours a day on a regular basis, and at one point it was 72 hours. I know he has diab...
1 answer |
Some days I can sleep all day and all night, only being awake for a few hours during the day, others my sleep is normal and others I will...
1 answer | 2 comments |
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
36 answers | 5 comments |
Not sure if this has been covered or not but my situation is fairly simple. I play on the computer / watch tv whatever until 9/10/11 , i ...
5 answers |
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
11 answers | 8 comments |
Could anyone comment on my novice reading and hypothesis that the presence of: 1) An elevated alkaline phosphatase level 2) consecut...
1 answer |
It feels really good
1 answer |
I got some up this morning to my partner saying i was masturbating I have no recall of doing this i have read a couple of post on this an...
1 answer | 2 comments |
For the past few months, once I go to sleep, I see a strange thing. It looks like a ball of hair, I have my eyes open and I can see my be...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I used MDMA for the first (and last) time a week ago. A small/moderate dose of 150 mg. Five days after use I had a series of weird intern...
9 answers |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
20 answers | 3 comments |
After years of struggling with insomnia, I have come to the conclusion I have Alpha Wave Intrusion. Unaided by medication I sleep only fo...
24 answers |
What will the outcome be like? as I wanna feel chill.
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last night, I felt as if I had been electrocuted during sleep. I remember opening my eyes and thinking that I was going to be blind. I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I suffer from DSPD (Delayed sleep phase disorder) for 20 years, depression and recently epileptic seizures always caused by sleep depriva...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Sleep Disorders Community
4.77k Members
5.39k Questions
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.