Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
41 - 60 (of 5443) questions
So today I “woke up” in the doorway of my room and it was pitch black so I couldn’t see that well and I was talking to someone then I fel...
I had some terrible sleeping habits in the last month or so (still do actually). I would sleep every other day, I am always awake until l...
i masterbate in my sleep. please help me there has to be a treatment? it is causing trouble in my relationship. not to mention i wake up...
I wake up early for work everyday at 6am. On the weekends I'm off and would like to sleep in. My body won't let me. I'm still waking up e...
I have been using a CPAP machine for almost 3 months. From the night I used it I did not wake to go to the bathroom during the night. A...
For about 6 or 7 years now, I have only slept 2 and at the most 3 hours before waking up because I have to go to the bathroom. It has now...
Sometimes when im falling asleep(not yet fully asleep,in and out of it,semi conscious) and already dreaming, ill see something that cause...
I have been having these nightmares ever since I was 13,am now 21.I can't wake up easily because something keeps pulling me back. And whe...
I am having a problem where my heart or breathing stops after I've fallen asleep, and I wake up panicking. I've tried to include as many...
2 weeks ago at 11:30 pm my healthy 16 yr old who had a dry cough for the previous week started gasping for air while showering. After a s...
Hi everyone. I am not familiar with Narcolepsy or sleep disorders in general but my sleep has always been different. Typically, I fight ...
Im a military Vet who received a TBI. My sleep has been messed up since returning from a deployment almost 12 years ago. My sleep cycles....
Hi, yesterday I was very sleep deprived. I was awake for two days in a row. I slept yesterday night for around 6:30 hours. Woke up today,...
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
I cannot sleep early at night, prolly go to bed by 11 or so. I dream for 3-5 scenarios and mostly, in my dream, I was being chased or I a...
Dear all, Does taking Magnesium before bed helps you sleep? Even if you take it once in a while. (not daily for treatment)
So for the past 2 weeks I've been having a variety of things happen to me while I try to sleep. First, my throat almost feels like it's c...
Hi there, I was wondering if any one could help me out. For the past few days or so I've been experiencing something unusual. I will b...
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
Okay so, every day I have to take naps, and I can’t keep myself up. I go to bed at a reasonable time, and I don’t wake up too early. Usua...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.