Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
41 - 60 (of 5427) questions
Alright well it doesnt happen anymore but when i was younger around like 12 or 13 i use to try and go to asleep and every night id be kep...
Hello there, Sometimes when I am sleeping and having a vivid dream, I will be laughing in my dream, but also happens in reality. I wil...
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
I have tried everything I can think of to help my insomnia and to get off the Ambien. Last week I did a sleep study (I took it upon mysel...
This usually occurs in the daytime when I lie down and feel very tired, I’ll shut my eyes and obviously I don’t fall asleep right away, b...
For as long as I can remember, I can fall asleep only when my body and, more importantly, my mind, become exhausted. This obviously leads...
My daughter is now 15months and has always been quite breathless. We have recently discovered that when she sleeps her saturation’s drop ...
Hello all, I am 25, I have more than a few health issues and bad sleep is probably one of the biggest of all. From the past 3-4 years...
Is the insomnia caused by Zyprexa withdraw reversible? Please help, I am truly desperate, I have read numerous reports of people going t...
I don't like to try sleeping pills so I'm planning to resort to natural ways of treating insomnia so I can finally sleep normally.
I had a sleep study done in 2015 and am still very fatigued so I ordered a copy. My results were no apnea but is that accurate with these...
My own snore wakes me up. It started only recently. As soon as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear my own snoring and then I wake up. I'...
I'm just starting to take this somebody told me that it make you gain weight
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
I hadnt been sleeping normally for about a week due a jerking awake sensation I would get while dozing off (hypnic jerk) I was recently p...
I am diagnosis with narcolepsy and have had symptoms for 5 years now. I have been taking 500 mg. of nuvigil for over 2 years. Plus, 60 m...
When I drift into sleep, within 45 minutes I wake up with left arm (always left) and hand completely numb, as well as my head being numb ...
I am 40 years of age , i have been diagnosed with hypertension and sleep abnea , it took the doctors 2.5 years to find this out , and I w...
Please take a moment to reach out to bobdylan1958, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader ...
We are extremely concerned with an unusual breathing behavior that our 8 month old daughter often displays while sleeping. To date no do...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.