Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
61 - 80 (of 5420) questions
My husband is 34 yo and has had vertigo, fatigue, and shortness of breath since June 2005. He has not been able to work due to this. When...
Hi - I am a 41 yr old -diagnosed with narcolapsy and cataplexy 10 months ago. On my journey to this diagnosis I was referred to a neurolo...
Here's the deal: 1)Always have had a hard time falling alseep. Average is 30-45 minutes to fall asleep but have had less and more some...
Just to preface, many years ago I got in a bad state where I was completely panicking myself into believing I wouldn't sleep. Every time ...
So today I was dosing off to sleep I'm pregnant and I'm exhausted I only ate once today because my stomach has been hurting anyways so as...
So I have been experiencing my bed shaking when I'm in my bed trying to go to sleep. It has been the past few years I have been experie...
It started out with worry and then I had anxiety I would sleep but would have bad dream's . I would try and catch myself CAuse I didn't w...
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
Please help me help my My grandfather is 78..His brother dies a month ago and all this started the same day.. my grandpa didn't know wher...
I have ADD, which was caused by my exposition to 300 ppm carbon monoxide as a kid. I recently started taking Vyvanse, which durasticaly i...
I'm 30 yrs old.... ever since I could remember, when I sleep, I dream all night long... Even if I just take a short nap, Ill have a dream...
Hi, I am 27 years old and I have had insomnia for about 3 years. I usually get to sleep relatively fast but I wake up in the middle of...
Hi, There is a sound that I often hear in my left ear when I bend down. The sound also occurs when I'm about to fall asleep or laying d...
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being abl...
What does this seeing spiders coming down from the ceiling mean... but then gone when u look again. I was asleep. Woke up screaming beca...
I've noticed I sleep a LOT better when I take Aleve. Normally, I have some discomforts: muscles aches, but not strong pain. Usually, 4 h...
History of insomnia is 13 years old, going from 8-10 hours in a 24 hours interval to 1-4 hours in a 24 hours interval.For the last 6 mont...
Every so often my husband wake me up mad at me saying that I had an orgasm in my sleep. I don't ever remember them. He insist that I'm in...
I have trouble going back to sleep. I often wake up too early (3am-4am) and I'm not able to go back to sleep. When I try to I feel this t...
Hello. I developed a very strange sleep problem and it's keeping me from sleeping all night. The moment I doze off to sleep, my throat pr...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.