Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
81 - 100 (of 5391) questions
Does obstructive sleep apnea effects are different in airtight sleeping rooms like in Canada and in India where rooms are not air tight, ...
Hi guys I have snoring problem while sleeping. It's not very loud but my wife said she woke up 4-5 time a day. Few things to note -...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the past several months, I have been waking up several times a night with one arm completely numb. I am a side sleeper but it happen...
8 answers |
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
66 answers | 6 comments |
Hi am aks male 34 having good health and fit body is having difficulties in sleeping for 1 month as I got gym panic attack 4 month before...
2 answers |
Whenever I hear about sleep paralysis I often hear similar symptoms such as not being able to move your body or speak, and being awake fr...
1 answer |
I suffer from insomnia. I often get all this energy after 6 pm that lasts for hours. I feel so tired during the day but feel alive at nig...
1 answer |
Over the past 10 years I woke up gasping for air only a handful of times but I felt like I almost died each time. Very scary! Luckily it ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been taking 10mg of Ambien daily now for 3 years. My doctor said it was not addictive and continued to fill my prescriptions. I ca...
16 answers |
Hello, I'm a 35 year old female that is having a very difficult time falling asleep. For the past 2 months my sleep patterns have chan...
8 answers | 1 comment |
light sleep in night
1 answer |
Hello y'all, I think I've got the apnea but have a high deductible health plan. Seeing a doctor runs me 300 and this sleep study would be...
3 answers |
Last night my wife took Ambien. She’s been texting a guy who lives 2000 miles away. She says it’s friendly texts. Last night she told me ...
1 answer |
3 months ago i was a normal 28 yrs old woman, who slept 8-9 hours/night whitout any struggle, then i moved into an apartament with extrem...
I have a question about myself, just last night I had a wierd dream of having unprotected sex with my girl friend. Now I looked up on the...
1 answer |
Hi Everyone, I am writing on behalf of a market research agency I am working for, Field Scope International, and I would like to share...
I have 2 bumps on my butt and they itch and feels like I pooped myself. Also have small bumps on kneecap.
Lunesta. Feeling. Stomach upset, weird taste in mouth and gut issues. Pain from CRPS HAS RETURNED SINCE I DONT TAKE MY PAIN MANAGEMENT ME...
I have always had issues with anxiety and occasional insomnia but recently things have spiked badly. The worst part is that as soon as I...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I usually get to bed by 1130 pm then fall asleep around 12am. In the last 3 nights though I have gone to bed 1130 pm but went to sleep a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Sleep Disorders Community
4.77k Members
5.39k Questions
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.