Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sleep Disorders Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
81 - 100 (of 5449) questions
When I drift into sleep, within 45 minutes I wake up with left arm (always left) and hand completely numb, as well as my head being numb ...
I am 40 years of age , i have been diagnosed with hypertension and sleep abnea , it took the doctors 2.5 years to find this out , and I w...
Please take a moment to reach out to bobdylan1958, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader ...
We are extremely concerned with an unusual breathing behavior that our 8 month old daughter often displays while sleeping. To date no do...
Hi everyone, My name is Stephanie and I'm new here. If any one can give me advice I would REALLY appreciate it. I'm looking for natura...
I'm at my wits end here. I've been suffering from sleep issues for about a week. I used to sleep like a rock for 7-10 hours a night unint...
I was born with a heart arrhythmia which I have not felt for long periods of time. The last 3 months I have woken up feeling like I am su...
Looking at my FitBit data, I can see that at the end of an REM phase (toward the end of a dream) not only does my heart rate slowly begin...
I am a 19 year old male in college. Starting around my freshman year of high school I noticed I was falling asleep in all my classes ever...
Hello, everyone, I am fairly new to medhelp, and the sleep disorders community. I have narcolepsy, and was diagnosed about 4 years ago, ...
My husband is 34 yo and has had vertigo, fatigue, and shortness of breath since June 2005. He has not been able to work due to this. When...
Hi - I am a 41 yr old -diagnosed with narcolapsy and cataplexy 10 months ago. On my journey to this diagnosis I was referred to a neurolo...
Here's the deal: 1)Always have had a hard time falling alseep. Average is 30-45 minutes to fall asleep but have had less and more some...
Just to preface, many years ago I got in a bad state where I was completely panicking myself into believing I wouldn't sleep. Every time ...
So today I was dosing off to sleep I'm pregnant and I'm exhausted I only ate once today because my stomach has been hurting anyways so as...
So I have been experiencing my bed shaking when I'm in my bed trying to go to sleep. It has been the past few years I have been experie...
It started out with worry and then I had anxiety I would sleep but would have bad dream's . I would try and catch myself CAuse I didn't w...
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
Please help me help my My grandfather is 78..His brother dies a month ago and all this started the same day.. my grandpa didn't know wher...
I have ADD, which was caused by my exposition to 300 ppm carbon monoxide as a kid. I recently started taking Vyvanse, which durasticaly i...
Popular Resources
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.