Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
41 - 60 (of 1425) questions
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
I was smoking 2 packs a day, until 6 days ago when I came down w/ the flu. I had cut way back to like 2 cigarettes a day, so I decided to...
22 answers |
I have an upcoming blood test for life insurance. I am not a heavy smoker ( approx. 8-10 cigarettes weekly) How do I rid the nicotine fr...
41 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, i'm 18 going on 19 and I smoke maybe ten to twenty cigarettes a day and have been smoking for about 3 years now. I wouldn't say i'm a...
2 answers |
I started taking chantix yesterday and today being my second day am experiencing dizziness. Any suggestions? Also feeling very shaky.
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so im kind of freaking out. Iv had stomach problems for a while combined with Weightloss and everything,EXCEPT stomach pain. This is...
Ok im a 21 year old hispanic male, i smoked for about 2 years, at about 5 ciggs a day. I quit smoking after i started getting some tightn...
4 answers |
I recently quite smoking after 10-years of 1 Pack+/day use. I have been chewing 4mg nicotine gum daily for the last 4 weeks to help with...
1 answer |
Have you ever heard of pancreatitis being associated with chewing Nicorette gum?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I quit smoking alittle under 2 weeks ago. Aside from the normal symtopms.. sorness lungs hurting and the mucus.. i got a really bad pai...
|
How long does it take the pain to go away and how long until I can opean my jaw the hole way again. There is also a horrible dread full r...
Have been using the vuse to stop smoking cigarettes and now I want to know how long will it take for the nicotine to be out of my system ...
|
I need to know if this is normal, maybe just my body's way of clearing everything out. I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant fou...
1 answer |
Hi I am 21 years old . I have started smoking a year back and I was smoking nearly five times a week . From past one week , I am experien...
1 answer |
The stress from my job is killing me, but I can't quit smoking no matter how hard I try.... I've been smoking since I was twelve, s...
99 answers |
The dark side to cigarette smoking continues to affect those weighed down by the addiction that is caused by cigarettes, and tobacco comp...
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
sorry for my bad english but im french. Not to long ago i started the patch to help me quit smoking cigarette. i realized that the patch ...
Hello, I'd like to share my experience as I'm really struggling at the moment and do not know what to do and I'm also worried I contr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
my husband said bronchitis cause dirty home is this true
1 answer |
Smoking Addiction Community
1.23k Members
1.43k Questions
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.