Smoking Addiction Community

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.
61 - 80 (of 1425) questions
Hello, I'd like to share my experience as I'm really struggling at the moment and do not know what to do and I'm also worried I contr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
my husband said bronchitis cause dirty home is this true
1 answer |
I actually don't have any questions but rather want to share my experience after i quit smoking. I actually ended up quitting because...
2 answers |
I've been smoking for about a year now, and the average I have per day varies. Some days I have up to two packs, some days just 3. The ...
5 answers |
hi i'm 16 and i smoke but not all the time. but if i dont have a smoke i get light headed if i do then i still get light headed. quiting ...
3 answers |
I am on my third week of Chantix. I now feel dirty all the time - I have to take 2 or 3 showers everyday. I was not like this before. I...
I would've never picked up smoking as I know better than most people how bad it is for you. I was depressed for a period in which I smok...
I am going in for Bariatric Surgery and I am suppose to be nicotine free for 2-3 months prior to Surgery. I have slipped a few times and ...
1 answer |
I just started taking Chantix yesterday. I have heard lots of great things about this medication and how much it helps, but I've also hea...
10 answers |
I just recently stopped smoking and I have to have a blood test done for gastric bypass surgery
1 answer |
hi, I'm 24weeks pregnant n I still smoke I CNT kick out my habits I use smoke 1or 2 cigrts in a day need to know what's they harm to my b...
1 answer |
i have been smoking cigarettes for 13 years, i recently quit at 24, and now i am 26. I quit because of paranoia, i was convinced that i w...
1 answer |
I will be having a majorsurgery very soon and I am going to get tested. I have since quit smoking for 2 weeks. I would like to know if I ...
18 answers | 5 comments |
I am scheduled for breast surgery on 12/18/15. I am an OCCASIONAL social smoker. I smoked a little on 12/5 and 12/6, with the last ciga...
1 answer |
I quit smoking for about 2 months but somehow I let myself get another chance at it I really want to stop cause I don't want to end up in...
1 answer |
i wanna help my husband to quit smoking what should he do please help
1 answer |
I smoked for ten years and have quit for 2 and a half years. I smoked 5-15 cigarettes a day and I would inhale and hold in the smoke for ...
1 answer |
Hey guys im 15 and i have been smoking since i was 12 im trying to quit smoking and am doing pretty well but im getting a really bad shar...
1 answer |
Tried to quit...lasted almost 3 days. And then I tried to kill hubby... I went seriously crazy. I wanted to slice his face off with a k...
14 answers |
I am scheduled for breast surgery on 12/18/15. I am an OCCASIONAL social smoker. I smoked a little on 12/5 and 12/6, with the last ciga...
Smoking Addiction Community
1.23k Members
1.43k Questions
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.