Aa
A
A
A
Close

Social Anxiety Group

Feel awkward around people? Avoid the phone or social gatherings? Welcome to the social anxiety group. This is a place for sharing anxiety stories and discussions on how to overcome the problem.
1 - 6 (of 16) questions
Hi, so I am a 13 year old girl and i have a lot of symptoms of social anxiety. For just under a year now I have thought I have had social...
Hello, i was wondering if any one could help me with difference between social anxiety and extreme shyness? Thank you
Hi people I' new to this group at the moment i am really having a hard time. I met a man 4 months ago and he is the best thing that ever ...
Why When Forced into everyday situations like appts, shopping and leaving the house does my head sweat profusely and I feel aggressive to...
Has anyone had any luck with Cognitive behaviour therapy for anxiety?
How do I overcame anxiety PLEASE HELP ME I CANT EVEN CAME OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.