Aa
A
A
A
Close

Social Anxiety Group

Feel awkward around people? Avoid the phone or social gatherings? Welcome to the social anxiety group. This is a place for sharing anxiety stories and discussions on how to overcome the problem.
1 - 20 (of 16) questions
Hi, so I am a 13 year old girl and i have a lot of symptoms of social anxiety. For just under a year now I have thought I have had social...
Hello, i was wondering if any one could help me with difference between social anxiety and extreme shyness? Thank you
Hi people I' new to this group at the moment i am really having a hard time. I met a man 4 months ago and he is the best thing that ever ...
Why When Forced into everyday situations like appts, shopping and leaving the house does my head sweat profusely and I feel aggressive to...
Has anyone had any luck with Cognitive behaviour therapy for anxiety?
How do I overcame anxiety PLEASE HELP ME I CANT EVEN CAME OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone still use this site?
My anxiety is two fold. Something will happen which creates in me the excessive urge to go and take care of a situation which I should j...
hi! I have had anxiety since I was in middle school. I have overcome it somewhat as I get older I tend to get a little better with it. wh...
To K9helper. I have Social Anxiety Disorder and just started Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, I'm very willing to get better, so far I or...
I had to retire couple of years ago because of illness. I have always had to deal with a certain amount of shyness in my life,its never g...
just wanted to say hi, that's definitely me, feel so awkward around new (no, not just new, lets be honest lol) people. and its getting w...
Hello, I am a 41 yr old professional women. All my life I have had trouble dealing with authority figures. The most recent one was wh...
ok i do never had really trouble to talk in public,i was doing it a lot so like in school or on presentations i also danced on events whi...
How do I overcame anxiety??????????
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.