Aa
A
A
A
Close

Spirituality Group

An open-ended place to discuss spiritual matters. No question considered unimportant, nor any sharing of experiences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
21 - 40 (of 432) questions
PLEASE PRAY ! Christian couple tortured, bodies burned over ALLEGED ‘blasphemy ‘IN PAKISTAN http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/11...
who is there?.....nobody....nobody who? nobody here! Jeez!~
How to Find Happiness Within Yourself 88,269 views16 Editors Edited 4 weeks ago Do you take the time to understand yourself, what you l...
is no one interested in spirituality or is everyone programmed by the corporations to avoid such fantasies?
Hi I'm 28 mam of one child my farther as be saved for 5 years now so I no a lot about the lord ,and my child ,plus go to church ,but just...
5 REASONS TO PRACTICE BREATH OF FIRE 0 42 Google + 0 1 Jill Paschal December 13, 2013 Kapalabhati Pranayama or "Cleaning Br...
and let's recharge our physical--mental---spiritual energy with our breath (pranayama).
This group was started by Dazon 50 and her daughter. Dazon 50 was a dynamic member and took lot of interest in this group. There were reg...
Are there any pagan parents out there? Id like to chat on parenting
hello everyone, pleasure to find this page my name is grace page, Im really into spirituality,I love helping others I have been doing it ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFxhJ4nhYWE&feature=related
Hello, i want to know what is this group for?.thanks
i was facing difficulties in life, and was having sleepless nights. when i finally fell asleep, in my dream i saw a male masculine angel ...
We don't feel particularly safe with ourselves, though it may not always be that obvious. We often are protecting ourselves, in one way o...
Hi! I have been on Medhelp since Feb., but mainly hanging out on the addiction forums because I have been battling drug addiction. Now t...
This is a great book about God,the holy spirit,and Jesus..I am wondering if anyone here has read it ...It is such a good book and i encou...
a lot of times i would ask myself if there really is a god, even though i kno he is there. theres times where i think he left me or is p...
I lost my job last Friday, as well as my medical insurance & benefits due to poor health. Due to a divorce, and a pile of medical bills, ...
Often I have wondered at the various aspects of Christianity that have held the greatest obvious attraction in different ages. In the ...
"Return From Tomorrow" by George G. Ritchie. P.S. to the Bible thumpers -- I still don't like your method, but I like the Blessed As...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.