Aa
A
A
A
Close

Spirituality Group

An open-ended place to discuss spiritual matters. No question considered unimportant, nor any sharing of experiences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
61 - 80 (of 432) questions
We here in this place are searching is that not what we are doing? We search for the answer and with that answer only more questions come...
The Bible says not to be yoked with unbelievers... are Buddhists believers or not? Believers in God. This I don't really know... it see...
I was born dying. But i live thanks to so many forces. I have love in my heart but my heart it hurts with regret and shame. Pain of thing...
For days I have reminded myself of the scriptural passage "blown about by every wind". These times of feeling so very low, then spiritua...
People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish...
I AM THANKFUL: FOR THE WIFE WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT, BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME, AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. ...
How does our spiritual identity affect our actions and how we shape our world? Modus Operandi When I think of the “spirit” of somet...
This is hard for me to say....or even talk about. I really dont know how to ask or what to ask. All i know is that when Feb. 16th comes i...
By golly, I had been asking Google things like "I need somebody to talk to" before I got here. I couldn't have been in a deeper depressi...
In searching for physical health (I am utterly broken down by a lifetime of anxiety, my morning saliva cortisol is 3) I found www.*******...
by Carolyn Coleridge, MSW You are too sensitive. Don't be so sensitive! Many people on the spiritual path have heard th...
: Submission is a very important issue in relation to marriage. Even before sin entered the world, there was still the principle of h...
If the answer is love then why do we not love one and another. We show hate for those who do not agree with our views. We show hate for t...
I have no idea where to start!! I am a full time employee at a hospital and take care of people all the time. Six moths ago I moved in wi...
This poem was written by a terminally ill young girl in a New York Hospital. It was sent by a medical doctor - Dr. Yeou Cheng Ma. Please ...
What is a "pure" heart?
what is a christian life. The Christian life is supposed to be a life lived by faith.
I wonder if there is any one who can help me, for the last few year on and off iv bee able to hear thing and what i belive... spirts tali...
The Dalai Lama speaking on religion, channeling the Talmud and Heraclitus A fascinating conversation that had taken place recently at an...
Or place of peace? When i started practicing meditation consciously i discovered i needed an area to do it. Well i have to have an ar...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.