Aa
A
A
A
Close

Spirituality Group

An open-ended place to discuss spiritual matters. No question considered unimportant, nor any sharing of experiences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
81 - 100 (of 432) questions
http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx You should try it. It gave a name to things i had believe for a lo...
I noticed that anytime i will receive a really bad news, i start feeling the impact days before the actual news arrives. my heart beat wi...
It's funny, but I've been interacting here for a while and I know nothing about the churches you attend. If you feel comfortable, can you...
A day is Eternity's seed, and we are its Gardeners. ~Erika Harris
I walk into this once lively forum and wonder what happened a tumble weed crosses my path and i see a few eyes hiding in the old wooden h...
Everyone in the apartment complex I lived in knew who Ugly was. Ugly was the resident tomcat. Ugly loved three things in this world: figh...
SESSION GOALS: To introduce and define the concept of 'resistance.' To explain the reasons for resistance. To explore possible means o...
In one way or another, we are all hurting. Everybody is in the same boat. Even the laughing, happy-go-lucky crowd is hurting. They try to...
is it right or wrong to keep a truth to yourself when speaking it would very much damage those around you.is it best to let sleeping dogs...
The Jewish Theological Seminary of America, one of the two seminaries in the US for Conservative Judaism ( liberal branch of Judaism in s...
God is infinity and not limited in place and time But he becomes small enough to fit your understanding comes down to fulfill your ne...
One day Bohlool was sitting at the corner of the river, and since he was useless, he was making some flower beds like the children were...
Today is the first day of Rosh HaShannah, the Jewish New Year, the beginning of a 10 day period of contemplation leading up to Yom Kippur...
In previous articles about lightworking and darkworking, I mentioned that both paths ultimately lead to the same place. In this article I...
Saviour, I come Quiet my soul Remember Redemptions hill Where your blood was spilled For my ransom Everything I once held dear ...
I realize that I have been chasing the illusion of acceptance for a long time. I say "the illusion" because many people only see a false ...
Some are preoccupied with matters of religion And some are beset by doubt on their course of conviction I fear the day when a div...
The states of blasphemy and belief are only one breath apart The realms of doubt and conviction are one breath apart Cherish this...
" The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort, and independence, lies in the fact tha...
I originally posted this in the body/mind healing group, but I thought I would share it here too. :D ~Pb Spirituality and stre...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.