Aa
A
A
A
Close

Step forum Group

For those who are recovering in a 12 step program such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon Family Groups, Narcotics Anonymous or Adult Children of Alcoholics. Nar-anon, or other 12 step programs, focus on finding a solution through spiritual principals
1 - 20 (of 29) questions
October 5 REFLECTION FOR TODAY "Live and let Live," reminds me that my first responsibility is to myself. I must take care of mysel...
Learning from Mistakes We can learn from our mistakes so that we do not have to make the same ones over and over again. If a particula...
Recovery How easy it is to blame our problems on others. "Look at what he's doing." . . . "Look how long I've waited." . . . "Why does...
A NECESSARY PRUNING October 4, 2009 . . . . we know that the pains of drinking had to come before sobriety, and emotional turmoil bef...
September 29, 2009 Just for today Page 283 "When we stop living in the here and now, our problems become magnified unreasonably...
Hello, I'm taking on the task to help a family member of mine who has been a recreational cocaine user for 15 years. I need some sort of ...
Hi, Thank you whomever set this up. Looks like it needs a whole lot more members but I am here and ready to learn. I looked for this on...
"We admitted we were powerless over alcohol--that our lives had become unmanageable." "Who cares to admit complete defeat? Prac...
I am testing right now to see if my posts add up. Love reading the text posted by mt. Thank you. I have been lost trying to handle / ...
Im back its been. nearly a yea and I started messing around with those stupid pills again. I have been on norco 10/325 foe about 6 months...
Please check out my new user group. Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts This user group is for people who are try...
hey has anyone heard from mtgoat? is she doing alright?
Part 1: Hitting bottom The nature of our addiction is such that we will inevitably hit bottom or a series of bottoms. Our bottom can be...
Working the steps is vital in leading us toward acceptance. Through this process, we prepare ourselves to handle the reality of illness ...
Chronic and Terminal Illness in Recovery Some members may be faced with the diagnosis of a chronic or terminal disease. It is only natu...
Emergency Care Sometimes, emergency room treatment becomes necessary. When this happens, we are often asked to make quick decisions. It...
Medication in Recovery Narcotics Anonymous as a whole has no opinion on outside issues, including health issues. We are concerned with ...
if you would like to help mod this group, let me know so i can add u! thxs
OA Program of Recovery Overeaters Anonymous offers a program of recovery from compulsive eating using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Tradit...
Detachment does not mean that I do not care; it means I allow myself emotional health so that when the addict is ready for help, I am rea...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.