Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stomach Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE STOMACH CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Stomach Cancer, Prognosis Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
81 - 100 (of 107) questions
for two weeks I haave had discomfort to the right of my belly button, 4 days ago I started to get a trapped wind feeling with bloated sto...
hi, I have had pain under my ribs on the left side, it feels kind of like stitch pain, its constant, not sharp, but definately annoying. ...
Hey I have been feeling weird for about a month, I am getting a sickness feeling after I eat and when I eat I need to burp and it last...
I found out today that I have H Pylori. Apparently I have had it for some time and I have ulcers from it. Fortunately they are not perfor...
my sister cant gain weght she eats more than she feelslike itbut she is full easily and her stomach still gruns could this be a parasite
My Stomach Feels Like A Bowling Ball & I Feel Weak...Its Me Again My Doctors Don't Believe Me My Parents Don't Believe Me. So Whats The U...
recently i've been having pain under my lower right rib on my side, it comes now and then occasionally. My stomach as also enlarged a bit...
I'm having trouble eating. I have been getting stomach cramps if I eat a meal sometimes to the point I vomit if I snack lightly I'm okay....
Hi! I am new to this site---------so hope i am doing the posting right! I am 62 years old------2 years ago-i had a routine conlons...
Hi! I am 62 years old female---------2 years ago had routine endoscopy and colonoscopy-----the endoscopy came back saying i had lymphoma ...
my father is suffering from carcinoma oesophagus in lower third part. stage is T-2a, he has undergone 5 cycles of chemotherapy along wit...
Hi, is there anyone who can help me? Iv been suffering from a sore stomach for months now, Iv been to different doctors that have all tre...
My father-in-law has advanced stage 4 cancer. He is losing 4 pints of blood every 2 weeks due to a bleed out internally. He also has cong...
Dear All, My husband has severe pain in upper abodomen for about last one year. The pain starts only during night after about 2 hours ...
My dad had a total gastroctomy a year ago followed by 6 cycles of compromised Chemotherapy(due to kidney and heart disorders and risks) a...
Have I cause for concern? I'm 31 yo female, had 2nd baby 2 months ago. 1. persistent dull ache in mid-abdomen for 2 months 2. heartb...
I'm a 26 yr old female recently had a Colonoscopy and a Endoscopy and still waiting for my results to come back. During the exam they fou...
I just had an upper endoscopy today,the findings were diffuse moderate inflamation with erythema,friability,granularity, multiple linear ...
Every time I finish eating, I can feel this slight pain near my stomach on the right side... According to my friends its my appendics, b...
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.