Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stress Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to stress, anger, chronic illness, depression, diabetes, diet and nutrition, divorce or relationship, family, fitness, headaches, memory, panic attacks, pregnancy, relaxation, sex, sleep, and work.
41 - 60 (of 1356) questions
i am 31 years old and have had a lot of stress in my life for about a year or longer. about 2 months ago i was at work and had an episod...
hi, for the last couple of weeks i've been having really negative thoughts and worst case scenarios that may happen. for example, my dad ...
Ok guys sorry if this is not even the right forum. Im new here and really dont wanna talk to my friends or family and stress them out too...
Hello, I've only just joined so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place/format/whatever, but I realyl do need some advice. Some...
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...

Im 19 years old happening to me but i cant get rid of the questions inside my head . Everytime my mind starts working like a machine the...
The twitches are so intense they keep him up at night. He has been heavily drinking for years when I am unavailable to help him sexually​...
I've been getting chest pains for some time, but have been checked out twice in A&E to be told I have an almost athletic heart. The pain...
Hi, since 2 days ago I have had this feeling like my throat is shrinking and I am having a hard time breathing. I went to the E.R last ni...
I have severe chronic depression, some kind of ADD, general and social anxiety, insomnia, hypoglycemia, and metabolic syndrome. I'm 17, o...

I'm about 13, blood pressure is about 117/66. I read on a woman who survived breast cancer because she caught it early. But she had absol...
Hi I teaching my friend,and I've realized that she is stressing.It is a problem because she's doing a trivial mistakes for this reason.I ...
I have a strange feeling in my chest/back and it feels exactly like drops of water runing down my back and left side of my chest. It can ...
Hello!i had my blood work done and my lymphocyte count is high as 49,6%. i am wondering if stress can elevates lymphocytes
Hi I'm 13 and ever since I can remember I've always been scared about my loved ones dying. However I only seem to think about it at night...
I also have a strange feeling in my chest and it feels exactly like drops of water running down my right and left side of my chest. It ...
Hi everyone! I just recently joined Medhelp in the hopes to find some new friends to talk with. I have spent the last year getting my "st...
My husband started having indigestion out of the blue one night. It was literally after having dinner and he has been having heartburn ev...
I had bad time for 5months now I was suspected myself that myb I have hep be but I tested is negative. hep b 22weeks after serious exposu...
I have this weird stomach problem in which I'm really hungry but can't eat a thing. This started when I was 14 and then disappeared withi...
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.