Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Stroke Forum

This Ask-a-Doctor forum is for questions and information regarding Strokes.
I'm a 66-year-old male who had a TIA 25 years ago. At that time, my right hand assumed a curled grip position which I was unable to open....
My Mother is 55 years Old, four years before she had back problem, we had given voltran enjection and as well tablet from that day she ha...
HIstory: 53 y.o male. In January of this year (2010), I had 4 drug eluting stents placed in the LAD. A week later two more stents, one...
My Mother was recently diagnosed as probably having had a mini stroke or something similar. What would something similar be? Also, coul...
Has anyone found acupuncture or hyperbaric oxygen therapy to be beneficial? I recently had a stroke in November of 2009 and am still reco...
Mom 72, Singapore. Diagnosed w/ HTN '92. 5/’09, hospitalized due to methyldopa induced cholestasis, diagnosed w/ A fib. 8/’09, 14 days i...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease