Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Success Stories Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our forums list to find the appropriate forum for your question.
I have a resting heart rate of 36-38 and am asymptomatic. I don't pass out or get dizzy after exercise or any time. I am 73 years old an...
Looking forward to reading some positive stories about the many issues out there....Thanks for being here!
As one of the CLs on the Pain Management Forum and a long time Chronic Pain patient myself I respond to posts and try to help. As a memb...
I'd have to dig deep and a long time ago to find the thread and related PM's....but I just had to share this heartwarming "success" story...
I had asthma for most of my life and took a drug theopholin which worked well and after 25 years I was constantly sick and went to dr. pr...
Just wanted to share with you all that i've been in a wheelchair since i was 17 years old due to a car accident im a t-6 paraplegic spina...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.