Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to SIDS, back sleeping, bedding, breastfeeding, genetics, pacifiers, prenatal care, and prevention.
21 - 40 (of 85) questions
Hi, I lost my son of four months last August. I have recently received the coroners report which i felt asked more question than it answ...
I don't have any kids but I have a baby brother and I just wanted to know if anyone knows about what age to what age you have to be watch...
Hi All, i am a student currently trying to complete a research report on SIDS, i am looking to conduct a questionaire on SIDS and the ...
CAN A BABY DIE FROM SIDS WHILE AWAKE
i lost my baby at one month to a congenital heart disease 13 weeks ago and im going through alot that im struggling to talk to anyone as ...
I can't offer any sound advice to anyone over the grieving process.But I can share my story and heartache with anyone who wants to li...
Im absolutely terrified of sids, My baby has been sick with collapsed lungs and breathing difficulties and all that goes through my mind ...
http://mom.babble.com/mom/mominations/mominees/inspirational/shannon-becker Hello, and thank you for reading my post! On February ...
Hi, everyone! Few days ago I lost my baby.Its so hard and painful, when kids leave you. Im felling emty.Girls, who went or go through ...
i am new to this sept 11 1979 i lost my son to sids i have 6 beautiful grand kids .my daughter is 29 years old lives with me and she is n...
I don't have a question, more like a suggestion to some of the younger mothers who have recently lost their precious angels to SIDS. I al...
My baby died at 12 weeks old, not of sids but of whooping cough, im looking for support as no one can understand, my family n friends try...
What current baby monitoring (heart rate and respitory) devices are currently available? Are there any non contact monitoring, i.e remote...
Hey. I just joined tonight. My son, Joshua Aiden Day, of 8 months passed away the 2nd of March from SIDS. I don't really talk about it to...
Have SIDS deaths been shown to be unrelated to sleeping position, i.e. face down vs face up?
My baby passed away March 7, 2011. Im in the grieving process and cannot except that the medical examiner cannot find a reason. There mu...
I have a 6 month old baby who used to sleep right thru the night- those days are now long gone. I have read up on the "cry it out" theroy...
this is the 1st site ive turned to but im 20 years old everything went so great i was laugthing during labor, he was sooo healthy.... its...
I am an EMS student doing a research project on SIDS. My goal is to get input from parents who have lost a child to SIDS, find out if EMS...
My baby boy died 2 days shy of being one month old, he was a twin. I care for and love dearly his surviving brother but everyday I think...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments