Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suicidal feelings Group

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.
1 - 6 (of 62) questions
My son committed suicide at 23 years old after a very stressful life with his father (I didn't know how bad it was, my son never gave any...
I'm failing. At work. Again. It's a recurring pattern for me. I did really well in business school, worked a few years in sales...
My daughter is 30 years old - last fall had a major life meltdown and we've almost lost her four times now. I have been in her shoes and...
I have suicide dreams frequently, what does it mean? I always wake up just before dying. Suicide is always an option for me and I have ...
HELP. the last few nights i have taken 30x 10mg propanaol tablets, its not a lot but its still 300mg every eveing for 3 nights, tonight i...
been depressed for years , i hold everything in , been in sp once, now im back in the wrong moods and im ready to end my life i think ive...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.