Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suicidal feelings Group

When something happens in your life and it is too much to handle mentally and physically and you just don't want to feel it anymore.
A few months ago my mother went out of town, and I had been swimming with a friend. That night I was eating popcorn and had a chest pain,...
Sorry! Needed to start a new post as it was taking ages for the other one to load. One of the joys of living in the country and being a...
I've had suicidal thoughts many times before but i've never legit acted on them. Sometimes I take a pillow to my face and hold my breathe...
Over the past few months my depression has come and gone. I'm back in the 'hole' today. My work (11 yrs in this job) is really starting...
I'm new to this forum, but I just don't have anyone to talk to. I had a breakdown at work today. I went outside and completely bawled. T...
what do you do when your just sick and tired of life,emotions,people,earth?do you ever come to a point where you really believe in your h...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.