Aa
A
A
A
Close

Support for Family Members and Friends of Addicts Group

This forum is for people who are trying to help family members or friends with their addiction problems. It is a way to share experiences and to exchange information related to your experiences with helping an addict in their recovery efforts. It is also a place for people with addiction (alcohol, drugs etc.) issues to ask for advice and help.
1 - 6 (of 16) questions
I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for two years now. We've lived together for one. I knew he had struggled with addition prev...
Please help me. My best friend told me yesterday that she is addicted to hydros. She's going in Monday to start Suboxone in hopes that th...
Please help me. My best friend told me yesterday that she is addicted to hydros. She's going in Monday to start Suboxone in hopes that th...
I just found out this morning that my husband of 24 years is snorting pain pills, he doesn't have a prescription for them he gets them fr...
DECODE (www.decode.net) and Annick Press (www.annickpress.com) have partnered to create a book for kids about how addiction impacts famil...
I feel like a jackass even writing this but I just need someone to talk to about this. My ex and I have known each other since 1969, off ...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.