Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
My primary doctor referred me to a gral surgeon due to a hida scan of 27% ejection fraction and one single mobile 18 millimeter stone . I...
A year ago in June, I had a laparotomy and exploratory for lymphadenopathy in the abdomen. My abdomen has always been a little puffy, bu...
I have been having right upper quadrant pain that radiates to inbetween my shoulder blades and horrible chest pressure after eating. Dr. ...
please i am asking about the metal ring which used in the operations to remove the gallblader to close and tied it`s neck i.e. it`s chan...
Hello everyone, Would you please help me to better understand the following issue. I've been diagnosed with gall bladder polypuses aro...
Hi, Before 23 days I was operated for Fistula. The doctor advised me to to apply Butadin socked in surgical cotton at the operated spo...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.