Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Surgery Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Abdomen, Breast, Chest, Complications, Extremities, Head and Neck, Hematology, Incisions, Infections, Laparoscopy, Lungs and Respiratory Tract, OBGYN, Oncology, Post Operative Management, Pre Operative Issues, Radiology Renal, Skin and Wounds, Sutures, Staples and Stitches Urology, and Vessels.
Hello to all. I had a hida scan done and the ejection fraction was at only 5.6%. I've been having lots of nausea, feeling of fullness, a...
Hello, I am a 30 y/o female with no history of BC in my family. My PCP had found a lump during her CBE and sent me for Mammo and U...
I have pains in chest, ribs and along bra line and stabbing though to back and wont go away. I cant seem to take a deep breath cause it h...
Background Info:Right Knee:3 ACL Reconstructions,1 Meniscus replacement(ie graph),1 Bone Graph, & 4 meniscus repairs (3 since meniscus re...
Hi, I'm just curious of the liquid that comes out of the drainage tube attached on my mom after her surgery(removal of the gallbladder). ...
I had a laparoscopy procedure 8 weeks ago for mild Endometriosis. Before my procedure I was in terrible pain from the Endo and I had to s...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.