Swine Flu Community

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu
1 - 20 (of 189) questions
2 days later I wound up in the hospital with bells palsy. I have not had a flu shot since. Any information would be appreciated
So for the past few days my GF has been really sick with the flu she cries if anyone goes near her, and I'm not sure why. I feel it's im...
I just had my very first Flu Shot. Repeatedly, I asked the Pharmacist if there would be ANY side effects AT ALL. That I was Disabled and ...
1 answer |
I'm wondering if it is normal to have a metallic taste in your mouth after receiving the H1N1 vaccine? I just got the shot today and noti...
4 answers | 2 comments |
While at AIT in Jan 1978 Maryland I came down with the Russian flu and was hospitalized in isolation for seven days. I was seventeen at t...
2 answers |
my little sister was sick for almost 2 weeks on/off with doctors prescription antibiotics still she is that good until 1 day they went Ca...
1 answer |
My daughter had swine flu September 2009 at the age of 20. Since then, she has had whooping cough in April 2010 and has just been told s...
7 answers |
Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to get mercury poisoning from a flu shot??? im suffering a lot of side effects since I got ...
1 answer |
I got my flu shot on Tuesday evening. About 10 minutes after the shot my right arm(where I got the shot) and my right calf area started ...
4 answers |
Can a 3 months pregnant take tamiflu?
1 answer |
what are synptoms of the flu
3 answers |
what are syntoms of flu
Details about swine flu?
4 answers |
Swine flu infection happen on 29th Aug. currently under treatment at Aurangabad. Medicine doctor is giving Lopez IV Mayback Tigage ...
|
in my both hand a small pink bump , is it a mosquito bit or????
1 answer |
I had the current triple flu shot on 12/11/10, and the following night had something weird happen with my leg - while sleeping, I lifted ...
1 answer |
what are the symtoms of swine flu???
4 answers |
Hi, has anyone suffered from muscle aches or painful shoulder blade after having the swine flu vaccine? Thanks.
3 answers |
I'm a 70 year old Male and about two years ago I had an episode of small blisters in the roof of my mouth on one side and the next day li...
I have had what i thought was a cold for about a week now. For the first day i just had a sore itchy throat. Then for two days I felt hor...
1 answer |
Swine Flu Community
154 Members
189 Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.