Aa
A
A
A
Close

Swine Flu Community

This community is for discussions relating to Swine Flu. Links to outside news sources will be permitted in this community to exchange information and keep up with this changing event.

View the archives of Dr. Enoch Choi's health chat on the swine flu
61 - 80 (of 190) questions
For most airborne diseases, transmission occurs via aerosols in the from of respiratory droplets. If the density of the virus is great en...
I am 17 weeks pregnant both my son 6 an I got the vaccine 2 days ago( as ge is asthmatic ). we both had pain in our injected arm all the...
Hi my name is Erfaan, I'm turning 18 tomorrow and I'm a senior in high school. About a week ago I got the seasonal flu shot. I'm very cur...
i know that this is a very common question but i am very seriously worried. i have a 50/50 chance. everyone does with this swine flu shot...
Has anyone had side effects from geting the vaccine for H1N1?
I understand that this question has probably been posed numerous times, and I'm not trying to be a hypochondriac, because I highly doubt ...
my son has the swine flu. he had a temp of 103.1 and a very high heart rate. his fever has broke and the joint pain is almost gone now. m...
hello i have had the flu for 5 days now only got told yesterday it was swine flu if anyone has had it im wondering how do i stop being...
My best friend's nephew, Eli, has the swine flu, as well as pneumonia. He's hospitalized right now, with multiple IVs and medications. Pl...
I have been using this all my life for the flu.
or is swine flu been hyped up by the media too much? i live in england and theres only one known death from swine flu, although the woma...
Hello, I just stumbled onto this forum by accident, but thought I'd post my story here just because well, I don't know what to do anymore...
I've been feeling bad for about 10 days now. My symptoms are sore throat, sinus drainage, fatigue, dry cough, and night sweats. I went ...
I'm a teacher and we have had so much sickness going around our school. I've become sick and have a question about when I should return....
My son and daughter are going to get it today...They are high risk...Was wondering about the side affects...My daughter is 12 and my son ...
Hello! I am just getting out of the worst 4 days I've had sickness wise. I basically couldn't get out of bed, had 101 fever off and o...
I think my daughter is having a relapse of the swine flu....but the doctor is sure (without testing her) that it is not a relapse. Inter...
Have you seen this new Swine Flu Debate Group? All are invited to join ! Also, looking for Moderator(s) who are neutral in their opi...
Today I was prescribed antibiotics for a sinus infection. I have heard it will cause bad effects if I happen to catch the swine flu shor...
Hello! I am just getting out of the worst 4 days I've had sickness wise. I basically couldn't get out of bed, had 101 fever off and o...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.